Imagine Birthday

You are prince's maid, you have been a maid for a while. Even before he got married . You can't stand his wife, not because you was jealous , although you wouldn't mind if it was you, but the real reason is because she only seemed in love with Prince the star not the man. It was all about what he could do for her, and boy did he spoiled her. One day you knocked on the door, to deliver his breakfast, it was a special day, June 7 , his birthday , You wasn't going say happy birthday because he didn't celebrate it, but by you making his favorite , pancakes, he would know you remembered. You open the door and find him on the sofa...

" Sir?"

He looks up

He looks up. " I brought you breakfast" you say. He smiles when he sees the pancakes, but he also seemed a little sad. " Something wrong sir?" you ask. He sighs heavily." She forgot" he says. You knew what he meant. His wife had forgot his birthday. " It's still early maybe... " . He cuts you off. " No , she forgot, I know I don't celebrate, but still, it would be nice ..." he trails off. You place the pancakes in front of him . " Thank you Y/ N, it means a lot" he says and you just smile. His wife comes  home and sure enough all day she didn't acknowledge the day at all. Nor did she pick up on his down mood all day. Finally you couldn't take it and spoke up. " Do you even care about him at all?,  or all you care about is what he has?" You said. She turns around " Excuse me?" She says . " It's his birthday!, didn't you notice ?!"  you yell. " So?, it's not like he celebrates it anyway " she says. " Do you know how many women wished..." you stopped when you realized what came out your mouth. Her eyes widened with realization." Your in love with him, she laughs, the maid fell  for the boss, if you think he going leave me, I mean look at you ..." she point to you. You look at your maids uniform. " Just stay in your place" she snarls and walks off.

To be continued ...