Snow Minnesota

Ahhhhh it's been a long day and all you wanna do is get home and take a nice long bath, but you work for a workaholic named  prince rogers  Nelson . That's right you work for Prince. The pay was great , but the hours was unreal. You been working for him for almost a year, but it felt like three years.  You understand that he worked hard and you respected that, but did everybody have to keep the hours he did? Many times you seen him burn through engineers because they couldn't keep up with him. You didn't know the last time you able to get home in time.

You had a boyfriend , but lost him because you rarely got to see him. Also he excused you of having a thing going on with Prince. As if !  Sure he was fine, and smelled good, and was talented, but he was also moody, pushy, and controlling. You actually felt bad for his girlfriends, having to deal with that. One day , you heard someone arguing. You heard someone storming out. It was Nona Gaye.  You didn't hear what was making Nona so mad, but if  you had a guess, it was the same thing that always caused him to be arguing with his girlfriend, a new woman.

You was pretty sure that you would soon see the new woman at Paisley Park and Nona wouldn't be back. It was a shame because you really liked Nona. You seen the same thing happen so many times. Some poor girl leaving while another comes in. Thankfully you just worked for the man. " Yeah, well we will see how long that's last" says Nona to prince storming off.  Next thing you know  Prince opens the door to the office that your in ( He was nice enough to give you your own office). " Y/ N I will need you to stay late". " Yes sir" you said , but sigh when he closes the door.

You spent the next few hours working going through files. You can hear him rehearsing with his band. After a few hours they stop. You can hear them leaving . "Lucky " you thought. You was pretty sure prince had gone to the upstairs apartment to get some rest. You continued to work trying to finish up, Finally you get all the work done. You get up grabbing your coat and purse. You make your way to the front door , when you look out the window you are shocked. It's covered in snow. While you was working a blizzard hit, there is no way you can drive home.

" No ! " you say. " When did this happened ?" a deep voice says behind you, you turn to see Prince shirtless  with nothing but pajama bottoms hugging his hips . " I can't drive through that" you say. Prince just runs his hands through his bed hair  " Well, I guess you have to stay here"...