Damn, Baby

Two Days Later...

Khassidy's P.O.V: After the twins had left that same night after talking more and opening up to me about their career and how much they've achieved, I decided to call Izza to see what she's up to. I was laying down in my bed.

Izza: "Hey girly! I wasn't expecting you to call so soon. What's up? How you like it there in Sarcelles so far?"

Khassidy:"Girl, it's been a wild ride so far. I couldn't find my way at first, but these fineee twins came up to me and helped me find my way. It's a long story. But girl let me tell you something... they aren't just any ordinary twins."

Izza: "Ooooo! My bestfriend found some bae thangsss! And what you mean they ain't ordinary?? Do we know them?"

Khassidy: "Girl, shut up." I chuckled. "And have you heard of "Les Twins" ? They famous in New York and other countries worldwide. Sis, I almost had my way with 'em, but I had to let 'em know I ain't easy like these hoes. Gotta know me before you blow me."

Izza: "Girl, yes! Oh my god! They're the twins that inspired me to do that competition I met you at years ago! Kings of Dance! GIRLLLLL WHAT THEY DOOO.. PUT ME ON!"

Khassidy: "Whoo girl, now i'ma have to talk to you on FaceTime about this because my knees almost gave out."

Izza: "You better go get you some! But i'ma let you get back to your twin duties. I'm busy over here preparing for this choreography at the studio for the kids, and we gotta preform in a day. But girl, i'm so happy for you! I'ma call you later tonight though. I'm glad you're getting on well in Sarcelles. They better treat you right! Later boo.

Khassidy: "Hug and kiss the students for me, boo. And good luck love! Bye."

Before I could fully get out of bed and into my house clothes, I heard a knock at the door. I went downstairs, still in my undies and slippers

 I went downstairs, still in my undies and slippers

I looked into the peep hole at the door. It was Vamere and Vargus. I smiled so hard, and my heart started to race. I saw that they had some roses for me. Vargus held a few in his mouth, and Vamere in his hand. I quickly opened the door to let them in.

Khassidy: "Hey guys! Missed me already?"

Vamere: "How could we forget about you so soon? Of course we di-"

Vamere paused and looked me up and down to see that I was still in my undies. I had completely forgot. I threw on a jacket as quickly as I could.

Vargus: "Woah..."

Vamere's P.O.V: Woah is right, brother. I didn't know belle had it going like that! Now she makes me want to rip my clothes off and leave off where we started from when we last saw her.

Khassidy: "I-i'm so sorry, guys. I forgot that I was in my night gown. I'm gonna go change really qui-"

Vamere: "No. It's okay, belle. My brother meant that in a good way, what he said. I-you look very sexy- i mean beautiful today."