Tease

Khassidy's P.O.V: After last night's steamy festivities with the twins, I had woken up to two beautiful kings on my sides. I sat up in the middle of the bed, still in between them, and looked down at both of them and smiled. I heard a groan from Vargus, waking up from his peaceful slumber. Vamere woke up a few minutes afterwards.

Vargus: "Mmm. Morning, belle." He said with his raspy morning voice.

Khassidy: "Good morning, love. How'd you sleep last night?"

Vargus: "Very well. You're so beautiful."

Vargus got closer to my face, holding my chin up to his, pressing his lips against mine, then sticking his tongue in my mouth, passionately kissing me. Vamere just now waking up from his slumber caught us in the act.

Vamere: "Leave some for me, mon frere." He says as he rubs away the sleep from his eyes.

Khassidy: "Good morning, my other knight and shining Armour. How was your slumber?"

Vamere: "It was good, but my day get better now that I see you face. You so sexy when you just wake up."

Khassidy: "Nah, me? Do you see my messy hair and my thick thighs? I'm not thick in the right places. Trust me. I don't even know what y'all find attractive about me."

Vamere: "Belle, listen to me. No say those things about yourself. You beautiful just the way you are, and me and mon frere see that. You beautiful inside and out. I don't care what other people think about you. You're very smart, and kind, and you dont hurt nobody or bother nobody. If you no think you pretty, then take it from me and mon frere."

Vargus shakes his head in agreement.

Vargus: "Mon frere mean that. We can show you and make you feel how sexy you are. Watch me."

All three of us, still butt naked, Vargus takes the covers off of him, me, and his brother, turns me around, laying me down on my stomach and starts massaging me from the very top of my shoulders, gradually moving down towards my behind. Vamere, turned on by the sight of my bare back, starts to rub his pharaoh from the outside of his boxers. He then comes closer to me and pushes away some of my hair hanging from the side of my neck and starts to lick my neck from my collar bone to my chin. I softly moaned as he sucked slowly on my neck, bruising it.

Khassidy: "oooh... that feels mad good, yall. It's too early for all this lovinggg..."

Vamere: "Belle, you need this more than me and mon frere do. You come so far for not feel comfortable in your own skin. We make you feel better. Relax and let us do the work for you."

I nodded willingly. Vargus began to massage my bare behind, making me clench my kitty so she wouldn't wet the bed. Vamere then decided to drag his kisses all over my bare back, then towards the side of my aching thighs on my right. I couldn't control my soft moans so I just let it happen.

Vargus looks at his brother and nods as if he knows the next move to make along with him. Vargus stops massaging my booty then comes up to the side of my face where Vamere was , looks me deeply into my eyes with passion and whispers in my ear:

Vargus: "You not ready for this."
Vamere: "I think she ready bro." He says as he bites his bottom lip and slaps my ass, making me clench even harder and letting out a muffled moan.
Vargus goes back to my bare behind, flips me over by turning my legs, making me lay on my back. My nipples erect as ever by Vargus's sexy thick French accent in my ear, he begins to come on top of me, positioning me in between his legs, and under his ripped physique. Vamere, kneeled down on the bed, continues to rub his shaft from the outside, while biting his lips, making very deep eye connection with me, making me shift my focus onto his rising  skyscraper.  Vargus slowly takes his shaft out on top of me while biting his lips, making me quiver in excitement. He begins to stroke it slowly while examining my body from my pelvis all the way up to my bare chest.
Vargus: "Shit belle. You even sexier without clothes on. You know what you do to me?"
He begins to stroke it faster, while not breaking eye contact with me, hearing him let out a long groan. As I tried to reach my chest to fondle and play with them while he stroke his shaft on top of my bare body, Vamere  rushes towards my head, throwing my arms back and restraining them.