My breath hitched dramatically as I settled my eyes on her, taking in every inch of her body.

She was wearing a short sea blue dress, simple and elegant. I caught sight of the sparkling object on her ears and a small smile tugged at my lips. Was she trying to impress me by wearing the earrings I gave her as birthday presents earlier this year? A part of me knew Kara would never go to any length to impress anyone. She only wore whatever she would feel comfortable in. 

Her raven dark hair was let down to cascade over her shoulders and her lips were coated in lipstick. Red. I loved seeing her in red, it drove me wild. Still... I did an eye roll. I didn’t understand women.

What was the need for wearing a lipstick when my tongue would be stuck down your throat the moment I get and I would be close to eating her full lips? I silently hoped she kept the lipstick container or whatever women called it inside her purse. Because I would be getting that lipstick off her the first moment I get a chance.

“Hello Mr. Stephano.” Kara’s best friend, Adrian greeted with a beam wider than my room. “Fancy seeing you again.”

I left the edge of the stairs where I was standing and moved into my large sitting room, trying my best not to slice her into two with my glares. She clutched Kara’s hand tightly as if she was restraining from doing something else and giggled at something Kara mumbled.

“Hello...” I eyed her, noticing Kara give me a look that said ‘tone it down with the laser beam’. “Merry Christmas.”

“Of course, Compliment of the season, Mr. Stephano! How is work?” Her smile widened.

“Fine, fine.” I gave her a small smile.

Work was going just well and I was about getting my reward for the hard work I’ve been actively involved in all morning before you interrupted us with your presence!

I pinched the bridge of my nose and brought out my phone to check on notifications. I knew Kara was waiting for Diego to send his address. She had told me after attending to her friend and telling me she needed to have another shower. 

We could have showered together though... A billionaire has to save too sometimes. Save water, for instance.

My eyes slowly darted to Kara as I watched her with hooded eyes. What we would be doing now if not for her giggling, hyperactive friend though. She threw her head back and laughed freely at some stupid thing her friend had said, responding to it. Her neck was clear for my view, whispering to me like the voice of a witch; a seductive witch.

Calling out to me to come and lick it, eat it, bite on it and slowly caress it.

And I was entranced by the sight, my eyes slowly moving down to the valley of her full breasts — just enough for my large hands to cup and tweak. My eyes zoned on them. I should stop with these thoughts. They were slowly getting into my head. 

“Can you stop calling him names?” Kara asked her friend.

“No. He’s a baboon butt.” She giggled and wiggled her brows.

Kara frowned. “It’s not funny.”

I didn’t really care what they were talking about but my driver was on his way home, so we were killing time by waiting for him to arrive though we would leave if they didn’t return on time. He had taken Natalie and Mimi out for shopping and Natalie would still be stopping at her friend, Geoffrey’s place. Kara would have followed them, but I had my ways of convincing Natalie that Kara was monitoring me for my doze completion.

And I had thought we would be alone for an hour or two, my lips with her more intimate ones. Bringing her the pleasure while she’d writhe and moan above me as I brought her to heights she never knew were in existence yet. Bringing her the pleasure she deserved. If only... I thought sourly.