(It's only two days after Jisoo and Jennie has thought about Jisoo non-stop, while trying to figure out why she can't stop thinking of Jisoo and really, the fact that Jongin and his feelings never crossed her mind should have been her third warning sign.)

Lisa and Chaeyoung drop the subject, thinking Jennie's reaction is a sign of her becoming numb to her lack of sex.

=====

It's Four Days After Jisoo and Jennie finds that spending the whole day practically soaking wet because she is a constantly turned on, horny mess is rather inconvenient.

At night, she dreams about Jisoo. A very vivid reconstruction of the things Jisoo did to her. She wakes up wet.

During the day, she thinks about Jisoo. A very vivid imaging of the things Jisoo could do to her. She only gets wetter.

Right now, Jennie isn't sure what's better. Not having sex and craving it or having sex and wanting nothing more than to lock herself in a room with Jisoo for about a week.

And you know, that wouldn't even be such a bad idea if it wasn't for Jongin.

Honestly, despite discussing it and him agreeing, Jennie feels a little guilty. But only because she can't stop thinking about Jisoo. There's nothing else for her to feel guilty about.

Jennie didn't tell Jongin what happened after she met Jisoo that Friday afternoon, so for all she knows he thinks they just talked and discussed the details of their arrangement.

(They did that as well, Jisoo turned out to be a very pragmatic woman.)

And Jennie thinks she's been doing a pretty good job at acting normal around Jongin – not like she's been thinking about Jisoo every minute. And Jongin doesn't seem to notice that she is distracted more often than not, so it's all good.

Still, Jennie feels a little guilty and that's why she's stepping into her favorite set of lingerie right now. She's fresh out of the shower, her hair is still a little wet and in a minute, when she's done, she'll flick it over her shoulder to the front so the water will drop between her breasts and he can't help but notice.

And then she'll try, again, to seduce him. She's kind of hoping that his obvious jealousy will spark something inside him. And maybe if they sleep together again, she won't be thinking about Jisoo every day and they can call off their arrangement and things will go back to normal.

Exiting the bathroom and stepping into the bedroom, she sees Jongin just taking off his shirt to get ready for bed.

"Hey." Her voice is purposely low, her smile is purposely flirtatious, she's playing with a strand of wet hair. She's pretty sure anyone with a libido would want to jump her right now.

He turns around, smiles a soft "hey" at her and turns back around to take off his jeans. Jennie frowns, but okay, alright, he may be too tired to read her intentions from her subtlety.

She stalks closer, wraps her arms around his body and leans against his back.

"Are you tired?" She asks, as her hand rubs over his stomach while the other rests at the waistband of his boxers.

"Yeah, long day today and long day ahead tomorrow."

"I can help you relax." She purrs and her hand is about to slip inside his underwear. But then he catches her wrists in his own hands and pulls her away from him and Jennie frowns again.

(For two reasons. One: what the actual fuck? And two: Jennie remembers when Jisoo caught her wrist in her hand four days ago – her long fingers wrapped around it completely and their softness made Jennie shiver before Jisoo pushed the hand inside her panties so Jennie could feel just how wet she was too.)