Chapter Fourteen: Apologies Are For The Weak

Start from the beginning

"What's up with your sudden kinkiness?" he asked picking me up and setting me on a counter.

"Just fighting urges." I said mocking him, he chuckled.

"I would." he said. "After all, look at what you're wearing. That's such a turn on." he admitted.

"Alright then, I'll be your desert after lunch." I said smiling. "Since it's... Brunch."

"Not my fault you like to wake up shortly after 12." Ashton said.

"It's Summer, why should I wake up early?" I asked kicking my feet.

"Because you like to see me off before I go to work." Ashton said pulling out food.

"So I'll be your treat, to make up for all of that. I'll deck myself out in delightful food and put all kinds of whipped cream on me with chocolate and caramel drizzle and you'll have to eat it." I said.

"I'll eat it." Ashton said now cooking. "But what about you? What's your little treat?"

"Having you eat me for desert." I said. "That's bliss."

"You haven't tasted bliss till you've been claimed." Ashton muttered.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't know about that because my lover doesn't want to have sex with me until I'm fifty." I said sarcastically.

"I don't want our relationship to revolve around sex." Ashton said.

"I do love you Ashton." I said stating the obvious.

"Wait till you have sex with me, you'll love me for what I can do instead." he said like he was disappointed.

"What? Has that happened before?" I asked my head cocked. He sighed heavily.

"There was a point in time where I had tried to take my mind off of you, or I should said waiting for you to grow up. I decided to date this girl she was attractive, sweet, smart, and a virgin. I, of course, was not. So I asked her out, her name was Thalia, really cute, she was very short and she always blushed at everything I said. Our relationship couldn't have even been classified as a relationship because of how eager we both were to have sex. After three days of dating she said she was ready for sex-keep in mind she was a virgin, most girls are really protective and whatnot but she was just ready to give it away. And me being the horny kid I was I was happy to fulfill her wishes, so we had sex. I took her virginity and she was happy. After that that's all we did. Constant sex, we had been doing that for... a few weeks before she said she loved me. She didn't know a thing about me except my name was Ashton Devereux and that I was good at sex. A week after that we ended up seeing other people and still were having sex with each other. We were just friends with benefits. She didn't care up until one day after sex I told her that we were done with each other. I guess I broke her heart. She kept saying how we were a cute couple, yet we never talked." Ashton said. "I don't want that again."

"I'm not Thalia, and I'm not eager to lose my virginity." I said. "I'm just drawn to you, and my hormones go out of whack sometimes. Hell, you're the one I'm concerned about. I'm afraid I'm not good enough for you." I admitted.

"Myra, if you weren't good enough for me I wouldn't have thought two seconds about stopping to save you from that wolf that was going to rape you." Ashton said. "I just worry for you, y'know? Cause you're still young."

"I know, I know, I know. And I'm immature." I said rolling my eyes.

"And you're emotional." Ashton added.

"All women are emotional." I said running my hands through my hair. Ashton turned around to stick a piece of sausage in my mouth. I chewed in delight.