64. Kimi's party boat.

Start from the beginning

"Seb tells me you like vodka." Kimi handed her a glass containing a large measure of the clear liquid, poured over ice. "And I'm assuming the test was negative." He grinned wickedly at her and she shook her head smiling.

"I'm not going to be allowed to forget that am I?" Seb grinned also as Kimi handed him a bottle of beer.

"Vettel holding a pregnancy test? Never." He took a seat next to his friend as Minttu moved to sit next to Chloe.

"Definitely no baby then?" She asked.

"Nope, definitely no baby." Chloe replied and took a long sip of her vodka, realising that it was flavoured with vanilla she took another, nearly downing her glass in one go. She looked over at one of the couple's friends who was holding Rianna. Rianna was a beautiful little girl with the blonde hair of her father and was sleeping in the arms of the woman who held her.

"Would you like children one day?" Minttu asked. Chloe could see Seb turn to look at her as she thought about her answer.

"Yeah. One day." She looked down at the floor.

"I'm sure it'll happen for you soon." Minttu said, sensing a little sadness coming from Chloe. "Jessica will be here any minute to take the children back to our apartment, we'll turn the music up then and have some fun." She smiled as her son came running over in full on attack mode with his water gun spraying Seb who quickly swiped the gun out of his little hands, got up and started chasing the boy around the deck.

"Let me get you another drink." Kimi held his hand out for her glass. "You're quick, I like your style." He smiled as he took it from her. Seb stopped running after Robin and gave her a look as if to say go steady, she raised a brow at him in defiance and watched as he got sidetracked by the woman who was holding Rianna. The two year old was now awake and Seb seemed keen to have a cuddle with her just as Jessica, the children's nanny, arrived to take them back to the apartment and put them to bed.

"Here you go." Kimi handed her a refilled glass of vodka, this time it was full to the brim.

"Kimi, she will end up on the floor!" Minttu gasped at the glassfull he'd given Chloe.

"Nah, she could drink us all under the table, I have competition, I can tell." He gave her a nudge.

"Hey don't make me spill it Kimi!" Chloe giggled, trying to ignore the broody feelings surging inside her. After holding Rianna for a few minutes Seb handed her over to Jessica and she left with a well built man, who Chloe figured must be some type of bodyguard, taking Robin with her. Kimi jumped up and quickly turned the music up loud causing everyone to cheer and Seb picked up his bottle of beer and downed it in one go. Kimi pointed to an ice filled container and Seb was quick to grab another bottle from it, flicking the lid off with a bottle opener. Chloe smiled as a man moved across from the opposite side to sit next to her.

"Hi, I'm Jon." He smiled. "It's good to see someone else English here. No need to introduce yourself, I already know who you are."

"Are we the only two English people here then?" She asked.

"Well, Simon is." He pointed to a black haired man who was kissing the woman next to him. "He's with his girlfriend, the one who's face he's currently sucking."

"Oh right." She really didn't know what to say back to that.

"Enjoying your return to F1?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am. I don't think I'll ever want to leave it now that I'm back." She smiled.

"Ah that'll be because of your driver." He teased. "What's Vettel like behind closed doors?"