Maka's Rage For Emy

Maka got home soon after Emy,Sophie and BlackStar left. She seen Soul,sound asleep on the couch. She walked over to him and stared,sighing as she seen purple lipstick on his face,the purple lipstick she wears,the purple lipstick Emy wears...

"Soul,I was so close to having you... ? What happened... ? I was sure you liked me back..." Maka looked down,tears flooding over her eyes and slowly falling down her cheeks. Soul never did like her back. Ever. He wanted to wait for the right girl,and I suppose the was here. Going by the name of Emy. Soul grunted and rolled over,facing away from Maka now. She let her tears fall and ran upstairs,burried her face in her pillow and cried herself to sleep.

~*~*~*~ The Next Morning ~*~*~*~

"WAKE UP !!" Emy shouted at her meister,Sophie. She groaned but got up and dressed,Emy doing the same and making breakfast for herself and Sophie. When Sophie got downstairs she smiled at Emy.

"so what,you and Soul are dating now ??" Sophie looked up at Emy curiously,Emy blushed and nodded.

"Y-Yes..." Emy blushed as she spoke,Sophie smiled more.

"Aw!!" Sophie giggled and walked out of the house with Emy.

~*~*~*~ At The School ~*~*~*~

Sophie went over to BlackStar as soon as she got to the academy,smiling as they spoke and shared soft,sweet kisses. While Emy,on the other hand went over to Soul and smiled. Maka clenched her fist and walked off into the academy.

'I will end you Emy...

... And your meister won't be there to save you this time,neither will my man.. Soul...' Maka thought as she walked into the class with an in sane smile,not really in sane..

... Just in the killing mood...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry if this was too short Emy !! Also,any other reader !! I was just tired while writing this but I'm halfway through another chapter just now ! :D ❤️

~*~ SOPHIE-CHAN ~*~