Staying With Sophie!!

~ Soul's POV ~

When me and Emy arrived at the Death Room we seen Lord Death through a window. He then transported himself into the room.

"Hey, hey, hey!! What's goin' on?!" Lord Death asked. I chuckled lightly and Emy giggled.

"Good, everything's good" Emy sounded relieved as she spoke.

"Great! Now, where are you staying? I heard you ran away." My eyes widend as I heard what Lord Death had said.

"Well, now you know," Emy sighed "I'm not staying anywhere... I have nowhere to stay" Emy informed Lord Death with a sigh. He nodded then pet her shoulder with his large hand.

"It's okay, Sophie is your Meister. Right?" Lord Death asked, Emy nodded in reply. Unable to say words in a reply as her eyes became glossy. "Listen, ask if you can stay with her for the time being. She's a busy girl but she should have time to help her own partner out. BlackStars usually at her house though... Just pointing that out to you before you make your decision" Lord Death informed her, Emy smiled brightly.

"Really?! You think she'd let me stay with her?! Yay!!" Emy exclaimed, delighted. I chuckled at her sudden change of attitude.

"Thank god your happy" I said in a whisper. Just then the door opened widely, revealing Sophie behind it. She didn't seem happy at all and I don't think she wanted to be around anyone.

"Sophie! I'm glad your here! Do you think it'd be okay for Emy to-" "SURE! WHY NOT!" Sophie said with a smile, her attitude suddenly changing.

"You don't even know what I was going to say..." Lord Death muttered, Sophie just showed him a thumbs up, telling him she really didn't care and that she was up for it anyway.

"Well... I think you where going to say can Emy stay with me!! And that'd be a yes so... Yes!!" Sophie exclaimed happily again. Emy smiled.

"Thank you" Emy thanked Sophie with a smile, sophie just showed a confused face then a smile.

"That's no problem at all! I'll take you to my place after school so you can get your stuff together! Then we'll go to the basketball court!!" Sophie informed Emy loudly. Emy smiled then nodded.

"Well schools just finishing up so you guys can go early!" Lord Death treated us. Our eyes widened in astonishment.

"Th-Thank you..." Sophie, Emy and I thanked him in unison.

"WELL LET'S GO!!" Emy shouted, taking me and Sophie's hand and taking us off to wherever she was going. 'Damn... she was cute when she was exited' I thought, smirking. Emy looked at me in a weird way and I automatically shook the smirk off when she looked at me.

"S-Sorry" I stuttered from nervousness as she looked at me and giggled.

"That's alright, let's go!" She exclaimed, running off with me and Sophie to her house again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for reading!!!!!

Sorry its short Emy-Chan! But I really hope you liked it!!!!!😊

Thanks Emy and anyone else who may be reading this!!!!

~ Sophie-Chan!😊