Emy's A Student!

Emy's POV
__________

'Damn it! what was I thinking! that boy was so cute and I just...' My thoughts trailed off and where now replaced by new ones. 'Do I like him?' I questioned myself but knew my goal was to reach the Death Room, my main target. I had to see Lord Death about me enrolling in the DWMA. I walked and walked and still no sign of the Death Room, I seen a girl with dirty blonde pigtails and emerald green eyes walking around with a girl with long black hair and purplish dark blue eyes ((sry I cant tell da colour >_<)).

"Hey, Do you guys know where the Death Room is?" I decided to ask if they knew, they looked like they would know. They turned to me.

"Yes, of course, we're students" The girl with dirty blonde pigtails said, she seemed willing to help me find the Death Room.

"Well where would I find it?" I asked, looking around then looking back at the girls.

"Yes, I could show you if you would like, oh and I'm Maka Albarn and this is Tsubaki Nakatsukasa ((dunno if thats how ya spell it but I did good even remembering it ^~^)).

"Thank you" I said, politely. Maka started walking as did Tsubaki, I followed quickly behind them, not saying anything unless I was spoken to.

~ le time skip cuz I cant be bothered ~

Lord Death's POV
________________

I seen Maka, Tsubaki and some other girl walk into the Death Room, she had golden blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. She looked rather shy.

"Hey, hey, hey! I'm Lord Death, you must be the nee weapon here! Emilia ((sry again, if its not right just lemme know and I'll edit it for you)).

"Yes, I am Emilia, normally called Emy though" Emy stated.

"Nice name Emy, you will be attending class crescent moon, at least you'll know someone because Maka and Tsubaki are in your class" I said, kinda happily. "Well hurry along now or you'll all be late! Oh and Maka, Tsubaki, take care of Emy and make sure shes okay with everyone and everything, I know how stein can be" I added. Maka and Tsubaki nodded gently then went to walk out of the room with Emy.

~ another time skip to class crescent moon! ~

Maka's POV
___________

Me and Tsubaki sat in our usual seats whilst Emy just stood at steins desk.

"Hello?" Stein asked calmly, looking down at the bird on his table, tied down with multiple lines on it's body.

"Hi, I'm new, I'm Emilia but I'm usually called Emy" Emy stated from the front of the class.

"Oh good, you may sit over there" Stein motioned to where me and Soul sit, there was a spare seat next to Soul so I would guess she's gonna sit there.

Emy's POV
__________

I was told to sit next to that boy from earlier today, this was gonna be awkward. I looked over at him once I was sitting down only to see his gaze upon me. I felt heat rise to my cheeks and the albino boy chuckled.

"I'm Soul Eater Evans by the way" Soul said calmly, he held out a hand for my to shake and I accepted the offer and held his hand, moving my hand whilst doing so.

"Cool" Soul said, he faced the teacher who I was guessing was Stein. He was dissecting a bird of some sort but I wasn't sure what kind it was. I just sat back and watched as I wasn't to confident about talking to people during class time.

~ le time skip again ((sry bout all da time skips)) ~

Soul's POV
__________

The first thing I done when I stood up was looked at Emy.

"Would you like to hang out at break?" I asked, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Sure, where?" Emy replied, she actually said yes! I started partyin in my head when she said yes.

"Well umm at the cafeteria?" I asked, Emy nodded and picked up her books and placed them in her bag.

"Let's go" Emy said, with that me and Emy left the room, going to the cafeteria without anyone else.
~~~~~~~~
Sry if its to short, I started workin on this again and I guess I'm not really that good at writing Soul x whoever, I find it easy to write kid x whoever but ya know! that's the way the cookie crumbles BISHEZ! ANYWAYS LEMME KNOW IF YOU ENJOYED IN DA COMMENTS!