Meeting Blair!

~ Emy's POV ~

Soul and I finally got to Soul's house and when we got there, there was a cat just laying down on the couch. I looked at it and awww'd. It was a purple cat, rather unusual... But I let it slide and just went towards her!!

"Awwww, who's a cutie!!" I said, this cat was adorable!! But then when I looked at it again it's eyes opened up and its eyes where a kinda golden colour! I looked at it and looked over at Soul. Just as I did, the cat talked!!!

"Umm... Soul? Who is this girl?" The cat spoke. Soul looked at the cat and replied.

"This is Emy." He said bluntly, I could already tell he didn't like this cat. "Emy, this is Blair. She's part cat, part witch so yeah. Maka and I where on a mission and we just ended up.. With her. I guess." Soul shrugged, he couldn't really remember how Blair became his own cat and to be honest he didn't really want to. He just shrugged it off whenever anyone talked about it.

"Ohhhh. She's adorable!" I smiled, Soul just shook his head and made an Excalibur face ((Ya know the face BlackStar and Kid make any time they see Excalibur xD if ya don't then shame on you! 0^0 unless I like you... Then don't shame on you. But you should know...)). I looked at Soul confused when he said Blair wasn't cute. "What? How is she -"

"Nyaaaa~" Blair turned into a human and looked at me. I looked back at Blair then backed up into Soul. Soul just looked at me and chuckled.

"She may be cute as a cat but maybe not so much as a human." Soul said, I giggled and nodded in reply.

"Well Blair. Can't you go upto Maka's room or something like that?" Soul asked.

"Ooooo~ I get it! You want to be alone with this girl~" Blair winked. I blushed and so did Soul.

"N-No.. That's not it Blair... And by the way, this is Emy. Not just 'this girl'." Soul corrected Blair. I smiled and hugged Soul.

"Is she like... Your girlfriend or something?" Blair asked, Soul hesitantly said yes. WHAT?! SINCE WHEN WAS I HIS GIRLFRIEND?! I was confused but really happy in the same time. "Ooooo~ okay then. Sorry to intrude~" with that last sentance, Blair walked out. Soul blushed and looked at me.

"So...? I'm your girlfriend?" I smirked and looked up at Soul. He blushed and looked at me, his face getting closer to my own. I was now blushing and Soul kissed me!! He kissed ME! HAHAHA! NOT MAKA! ME! I kissed back immediately and the door opened revealing Sophie and BlackStar. Sophie came to check on me and BlackStar's just... Always with Sophie.

"Aww! Look at you two! You're so adorable!!" Sophie fangirled. BlackStar just laughed lightly.

"Hell yeah bro!" BlackStar said in a congradulating way. Soul and I blushed darkly but smiled at them.

"I love you, Soul."

"I love you too, Emy."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope this wasn't too bad >.<

I don't know if I'll be updating through out the day or not but ya know ^-^

#LiveForTheMoment!✌️

~ Sophie-Chan!😜