Worlds Collide -1

I am kinda excited to revisit the past and make my original story with a stronger start. Maybe that's just me though.╮(─▽─)╭

Love all my readers though this will always be a safe place for you.

~ Aurora <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Another sigh leaves her lips and out unto the empty space in front of her allowing the air to catch her lost motivation. Situated at the north eastern entrance of the village Estelle's current task was simplest one of and to...her was the most taxing of all. Standing guard, for what felt like hours on end she stood there waiting for something to happen. Not many would come from this entrance since it was so close to the Enchanted Forest. Any problem would be considered an awful getting rid of such problems was what she was used to. In fact Estelle could assume that was what she was best at getting rid of problems.

     Despite this task draining her of that quality of patience, she sincerely cared for this village even if it's name was lost to her memories. So much history in this place that she has grown to call home, from the charming interaction of the locals that would engage with her during her work. Though it's mostly quiet throughout the day it was the connection she had acquired with the people that made her stay. Even when the decay of the place caused many to move away and sickness settling in killing livestock and almost...the land itself.

        "Hah..."Another sigh felt like a waste of energy as in the corner of her eye a drunk guard stumbles out of The Well.

        That tavern must have been built nearly as long as she'd been here, when she started Donna would tell her stories of accidents that led the villagers to appeal to Mikheal. A collective effort to create a place for the people to come to...only for old retirees to take over the place till daybreak, of the next day. Estelle was not familiar with the one who actually maintained the place but strangely the supply never ran out. She would never step foot in there either there something about people losing themselves to alcohol even if it was willingly made her sick.

       Lucky for her the Divine Festival was coming soon and her mundane daily activity would be replaced with a rush of people asking her to help out. Whether it was to help with clothing choice or help escort people to receive shipments they earned with pocket money. Estelle leans on her sword, her most precious companion that would never leave her side stood tall the point indented into the gravel below her. Due to her nature sitting still was basically her achilles heel everyone was quite aware including their shining "temporary" leader Garroth. While Estelle's skill with the sword which got her to where she was today reality often led her to taking care of the rookie. Seems he still used his authority as Head Guard to assign her to missions that way below her skill set. Speaking of that kid he was also been stationed at the same post seeing as she alone, was indeed gone for good amount of time. He'd told her he'd be back but that was around sunset—the moon was now directly above the village.

     That idiot left me to take care of his work so he could fool around. Pulling her sword out of the ground she set it aside at her waist belt, it's rightful place that it would stay until she needed to wield it. Seeing as no one had come by her it was the perfect time to slip away Garroth wouldn't mind if she left her post for a bit. Surely. Down and off the established gravel path she journeyed off in search of her one true job to look after Zenix. Consciously looked around for the golden lining of a helm that the rookie seemed to wear often. He told her off when she had held it once Estelle thought it was a pride thing but apparently he had received it from Lord Mikhael himself. Such an act tugged at her brain since gold and was a particular color choice signifying at is a village lord and their personal knight. In her thought should be Garroth considering his high position and strength and yet Zenix was the one by his side. The rookie who could barely wield a bow to protect himself and yet apparently he was the closest to their lord. The dark chocolate of his hair made him stand out to her amongst the sea of blondes and lighter hair colors. Zenix despite apparently growing up here seemed to be an outlier.