The news channels have stopped showing the pictures and even the paparazzi have stopped following us everywhere, yet Xander's still very upset.

He's still ignoring me and back to the Xander I used to know. Cold and emotionless.

Ok, I know I shouldn't have gone out to meet Blayze, but I honestly just wanted to help.

I apologized, but he wouldn't listen. Each time I talk or ask him questions, he only answers in monosyllables.

His attitude towards me has changed back to the very start. He's back to being the man that I had a deal with.

It's our fourth monthsary in three days. Yes, it's been four months since I became His hired wife. I almost can't believe it as well. Time flies by quickly.

He still credits my account monthly as promised and in two months' time, we'd be getting divorced like he clearly stated. The thought of it causes an ache in my heart.
The house is just like it used to be when we were not friends. Boring, dry and uninteresting. Everyday I'm left home alone with the servants and housekeepers.

He comes home by the time I would have slept and the times I even manage to stay up and wait for him, he just ignores me and directly goes to sleep.

Ever since he stopped talking and being nice to me, I haven't felt good at all.

Instead I feel awful for my mistake. Even though all of this could've been avoided had he told me the first time about Blayze. But still, he could at least listen to me once.

I never felt this affected even when dad or Claire are upset with me. There's a lot of distance between us now. Much more than what it was in the beginning.

I've tried several things to get rid of this ache, I have in my heart.

I even reminded myself that I shouldn't give it much importance since I'm only his hired wife and after all, we'd be dissolving this marriage in a few months but instead of me feeling better, this ache gets worse. I feel as though a part of me is about to be torn from me.

I even went as far as accepting to be Brianna's model for her new fashion agency hoping he'd object and try to exercise his husband rights over me but when I told him about it, he just nodded and since yesterday, I've been working for Brianna.

I must admit, it's much more fun and exciting than I expected.

I like it here better, even though my thoughts are almost always clouded with him.

Brianna's crew is very nice and cooperative. They know that it was my first time, so they taught the basics and other things that were important for me to know. So for now, I usually take a few pictures and lessons since the brand hasn't been fully upgraded yet.

Brianna is very sweet. She and Xander are very different despite being twins. They are both career oriented and determined, like their father, I guess.

They're both good looking but while Brianna is sweet, Xander is bittersweet; he's always changing his mood like a climatic condition. I don't like that fact very much.

Today's shoot and lessons ended pretty early because Bri had to leave to see Aiden, her boyfriend. The glow in her eyes when he called was unmistakable. She must really love him.