Chapter six

All of us walked out and saw the boys waiting for us I saw a few eyeing me so I walked up to Shoto and hugged his arm, everyone walked to the pool and talked about random things. Once we got there a few people ran to the pool and jumped in as Shoto and I walked into the pool like normal people.

Shoto picked me up as he saw mineata touching other girls legs and asses and heading towards where we were, Shoto held me above his head as he walked away from mineata. He set me down on the edge of the pool next to uraraka and momo, he went up to mineata and froze him.

He picked him up and set him next the sleeping Aizawa (who is supposed to be watching us), I slightly chuckled as I watched Shoto, he walked back to us and sat down next to me. Uraraka and momo talked about random things before they started talking about us, Momo got pushed into the water by Denki. She got out and chased after him, Uraraka scooted next to me

"Hi, I'm Uraraka my quirk is zero gravity, Nice to meet you" she held out her hand which I shook "Nice to meet you Uraraka I'm Todoroki Izuku and This is Todoroki Shoto" she smiled at me as she let go and pulled her hand away "So Todoroki-senpai what's your quirk?" I lightly smiled at her "My quirk is called 'equip' It allows me to turn into or equip any armor or weapon I want"

"That's useful" I hummed in agreement as Shoto silently agreed She leaned a bit to look at Shoto "And what's your quirk Todoroki-kun?" He looked at her "My quirk is half fire and half ice" she nodded her head as she leaned back "are you guys siblings?" I shook my head "Ah, I can see why you would think that but we are married" she nodded her head

"That's cute and the reason why I asked was because both of you have half of your hair white" I looked at Shoto as he looked at me, he spoke up before I could explain "I am not even fully sure why her hair turned white but it was originally fully green" Uraraka nodded as I spoke up "The reason why half of my hair turned white was because of your Ice master, because you mostly use your ice and I can sorta use some of your quirk myself because my quirk allows me to adapt to the quirk of my user" Shoto looked into my eyes

"That sounds like a reasonable explanation" uraraka looked at Shoto and I "User? Wait can anyone weld you?" I shook my head "No if someone tried they could die or get severely hurt" she nodded "So you can only have one person who can?" I nodded my head agreeing to her statement part question Uraraka went to say something but was interrupted by a wave of cold water hitting the three of us.

I shielded my face as another wave hit us, Shoto froze it before the wave could hit us again. I thanked him and looked behind the ice to see Momo, Denki, Kirishima, Tsyu, and Mina, Todoroki unfroze the ice with his fire and let uraraka float it over everyone before letting it go. All of us laughed as they screamed in surprised at the warmth of it, I high fives Shoto and uraraka as we stood at the edge of the pool. Tsyu swam under and pulled uraraka and I in, Shoto stepped back as kirishima tried getting him. I laughed as I resurfaced and saw Kirishima, Denki, and Iida trying to pull Shoto into the water.

I got out and walked over to them tapping Kirishima's shoulder I whispered a plan into his ear, he nodded in agreement and let go. The others soon let go once he told them too, I equipped a whip and walked closer to Todoroki. He had a pleading look in his eye

"Come of Master we can do this the easy way or the fun, which way do you choose?" Todoroki laughed "You know Izu, you can be extremely terrifying at times" he walked up to me and took the whip out of my hand, he handed it to kirishima as he picked me up bridal style, he started running towards the pool and jumped in once he got close enough. I laughed as Todoroki resurfaced with me still in his arms, he placed me on the edge of the pull and pulled himself out.