Tyler frowned, clearly not understanding what she was doing, "Mal, this isn't a good time." He tried to tell her in a calm tone.

"Just take it. I don't have all day." Mallory snapped at Tyler, shoving the box into his hands.

Tyler froze, immediately noticing the look on her face. She was up to something. What she was doing was all an act, that was obvious.

From the corner of her eyes, Mallory watched as Klaus placed his bottle down before making his way over to her, "Mallory." He greeted her in a calm tone.

Mallory looked away from Tyler, turning to face Klaus as she folded her arms across her chest, "What do you want, Klaus?" She asked, annoyance laced in her tone.

"By the break-up drama unfolding before me I assume you've met Hayley," He told her, an almost apologetic look on his face, "I'm surprised you haven't ripped him to shreds yet."

"Wasn't worth the calories," Caroline spoke up, taking Mallory's side to help her out.

Mallory turned toward Caroline, nodding her head before looking back at Klaus, "What she said," She simply said, agreeing with her friend.

Noticing there was still tension between Mallory and Tyler at that moment, Klaus turned toward Chris and the rest of his hybrids, "All right, come on, let's go. Let's leave them alone. Your talents are needed elsewhere." He commanded in a stern tone, the lot of them quick to obey their sire.

"For what?" Tyler questioned Klaus, a confused look on his face.

"I think you've got more important things to deal with, mate," Klaus paused, gesturing toward the hateful glare Mallory was giving Tyler, "Like surviving another day."

Klaus looked toward Mallory, nodding slightly before he left with his hybrids. Once they walked out the door, Caroline closed the door, just before turning to Mallory and smiling, just as Hayley and Mallory did, "Do you think he bought it?" She asked, an amazed look on his face.

"Hell, I even bought it," Hayley responded, looking toward Mallory, "Kudos to you. You made it pretty believable with all those hateful glares."

Mallory laughed at Hayley comment about her, smiling slightly. "Thanks for the heads up that he was here, Hayley," She thanked the girl as Tyler gave all three girls a shocked look, "I appreciate it."

"Anytime," Hayley replied, a small smile on her face.

"You girls are good liars," Tyler commented, turning to face Mallory.

He wrapped his arms around Mallory, pulling her closer before he kissed her. Mallory smiled into the kiss, securing her arms around his neck. Hayley and Caroline looked at the couple awkwardly, both for different reasons. After a moment, Caroline looked away, letting out a sigh in defeat.

___

  That day, Mallory was getting to leave the Lockwood Mansion when Stefan suddenly called her, which led to her immediately answering, "He's got Elena, Mal," Stefan informed Mallory, referring to Klaus, "I need Tyler to get the other hybrids away, so I can get her out. I know I'm probably asking the impossible but..."

"That's the thing, Stefan," Mallory cut Stefan off, a smile on her face as she remembered the information Tyler had told her just moments before Stefan called about one of the hybrids, "You're not."

Only about twenty minutes later, Stefan arrived at the Lockwood Mansion. Tyler stood across from Stefan in the sitting room while Mallory sat on a chair near him, "Hayley is the one that helped me break the sire bond. She showed me what to do, how to help. When she showed up here I thought it was just coincidence, but it turns out she's been helping one of them, her friend Chris. And she came to help us get the rest of them out from under Klaus." He explained, causing Stefan to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.