"You're not a hybrid, you don't know what it's like. Klaus asks for something, you do it." Dean explained to Hayley, still sounding annoyed.

Hayley and Tyler turned and looked at each other before Tyler walked over to Dean, "Look, I'm a hybrid. I used to do everything Klaus said, but I don't anymore. You don't have to either." Tyle.r explained to Dean and Mallory knew by the look on his face that he was skeptical

"You think you can stand up to Klaus?" Dean questioned, handing Tyler his phone, "Prove it."

As she watched Tyler take the phone, Mallory immediately began alarmed and moved closer to her boyfriend. She roughly grabbed his arm, beginning to speak up, "Tyler, have you gone mad? Don't." She told him sternly, knowing what he was about to do wasn't at all a good idea.

Tyler turned and looked at Mallory before looking back at the phone. Mallory sighed, letting go of Tyler's arm as he dialed Klaus' number and placed the phone to his ear, "Hello." Mallory soon heard Klaus' voice on the other end of the phone with her vampire hearing.

"Hey, Klaus," Tyler responded, sounding surprisingly calm as he spoke to his sire.

"Tyler!" Klaus exclaimed, feigning enthusiasm, "I hope you're not causing problems."

"I can do whatever I want. I'm not sired to you anymore." Tyler snapped at Klaus with an attitude, causing Mallory to tense up in fear of what would happen next.

"Fair enough. Although I do happen to know your little secret about your time in Appalachia. What was your friends' name? Hayley, was it? But you probably preferred I kept that to myself, didn't you? That was what you told me. You feared Mallory's reaction when she found out the truth. What was it again? Ah, yes, you feared she'd rip your head off." Klaus explained, rephrasing everything he had said days before to make it sound as though Tyler had said it.

Tyler turned to Mallory, who looked both hurt and shocked by the revelation. As he continued to stare at her, Tyler could tell there was a hint of fury in her eyes as well, which could never end well for him.

"I'm sorry, mate," Klaus continued on in the same bright tone, "Are you going to answer or should I just assume you're back to being...how did you phrase it? Ah, yes, my little bitch."

Having enough of what Klaus was saying, Tyler quickly hung up the phone and quickly cleared his throat. He kept his eyes fixed on Mallory, who glared at him for a moment before storming out of the room, near tears.

Tyler turned toward Dean, handing him back his phone, "Do whatever the hell you want," He snapped at him before beginning to chase after Mallory.

By the time Tyler made it to the door, it was wide open and Mallory was nowhere in sight.

At the end of the street that the Lockwood mansion was on, Mallory finally stopped vamp-speeding away and began to walk normally. Her phone rang and once seeing that it was Damon, she quickly answered, "What?" She asked, annoyance laced in her tone of voice.

"Stefan knocked me out and took my ring. He's going after the hunter. I plan to get there first. What do you say, we partner up?" Damon explained to Mallory in a calm tone.

Slowly, an evil smirk grew on Mallory's face, "And kill that hunter once and for all?" She asked, her smirk growing larger, "I'm in."

___

In the tunnel system underneath Mystic Falls, Stefan led Connor through so that no one would be able to stop him. He had Connor's arm twisted by his back and pushed him forward, only to find Mallory and Damon standing in front of them, "Good work, brother." Mallory spoke up, taking a step toward him.