After hearing Stefan's words, Elena started to rethink the plan while Damon looked angry with Stefan. Mallory, on the other hand, continued to have her eyes fixed on Stefan, knowing something wasn't right with her brother.

"Fine. Fine, if you want to take some time to do recon, you get one hour," Damon spoke up, since Mallory didn't, "But we're gonna need some extra help. So, where the hell's the Wicked Witch of the West?"

"She can't do magic," Caroline informed Damon, causing Mallory to sigh in defeat.

"Really?" Damon questioned Caroline, clearly skeptical, "Well, call her, tell her Jeremy's life is in danger; maybe that will bring her out of retirement.

With that, Damon walked out of the room, hitting Stefan with his shoulder on the way out. Mallory sighed in defeat, turning to look at Tyler while her back faced Stefan.

___

Later on, at the Lockwood Mansion, Hayley Marshall was leaning against the doorway of the room where Tyler was arguing with Dean, another one of Klaus' hybrids, "I can handle myself," Dean argued with Tyler after the latter tried to convince him not to go after the hunter, "Besides Klaus asked me personally."

Mallory walked in front of Hayley's line of vision, causing the female werewolf to not able to have her eyes on the two men any longer. Surprisingly, Mallory hadn't noticed Hayley since she was so busy paying attention to Dean and Tyler's conversation.

Feeling eyes on her, Mallory turned around, only to spot Hayley, "Who the hell are you?" she asked, a frown forming on her lips at the sight of the unfamiliar girl.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asked Mallory as well.

Mallory remained silent for a long moment, staring at Hayley, "Mallory," She finally introduced herself, not holding her hand out for the girl to shake as she usually did.

"Oh, you're Tyler's girl," Hayley replied, coming to the realization of who Mallory was, "He told me about you. The ancient French vampire. I thought you would've had a French accent or something. Guess not. I'm Hayley."

"Hmm, that's a bit odd," Mallory replied, her tone sarcastic, but not yet threatening, "You seem to know everything about me, but I don't know jack about you."

"I've been staying here a few days," Hayley informed Mallory, causing the female vampire's eyes to widen in shock.

"Wait, what?" Mallory asked Hayley, frowning in concern.

"I needed a place to crash, Ty's a buddy, he was kind enough to offer," Hayley responded in a calm tone.

Veins appeared under Mallory's eyes as she grew angered. Hayley rolled her eyes when Mallory took a threatening step toward her, about to speak up, "Yeah, I'm not in the mood to fight with a girl who looks five years younger than me, but is actually forty times my age. Take it up with Ty. Excuse me."

Mallory scoffed loudly as Hayley pushed past her and entered the room with Dean and Tyler, "Dean, you don't need to do this." Hayley spoke up, causing Dean to give her an annoyed look.

"Stay out of this, Hayley," He snapped at him, clearly growing frustrated, "I'm going."

"Just listen to her, man. It's suicide," Tyler warned Dean as Mallory entered the room, "Klaus told you to take Connor on by yourself and you can't even fight back? You have to use non-lethal force. What the hell is that?"

"Klaus gave me a direct order." Dean reminded Tyler and Mallory immediately knew it was the sire bond talking.

"It's too dangerous," Hayley reminded him, "That maniac already killed Nate."

Merciful - TVD [2]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara