Chapter III

Jasper and I walk to school that morning, drowning in our own thoughts. "So... you are a  werecat, and I'm your mate." he breaks the silence. 

"Apperently. Do you accept me as your mate?" I ask him. 

"Of course! Why wouldn't I?" As if to prove it, he kisses me and interlaces his fingers with mine. We are immersed in silence once again. 

Once we reach the school, I smell someting intruding. It smells like charred earth. I take a couple long sniffs, and then huge arms wrap arround my waist. I hear "Mine." next to my ear, and hot breath on my neck. I use my foot and kick the person in the dungeon. He yelps in supprise and staggers backwards. 

Jasper has him in a chockhold in 2 seconds flat. "Who the hell are you, and why did you just grab my mate?" He growls in the boy's face.

"M-my name i-is Cole." he starts shaking. 

"Jasper, drop him." Jasper obeys, but not before giving him a harsh squeeze first. 

"Again. Who are you, and why did you grab my mate?" Jasper snarls.

"S-she's my m-mate!" He whines. I take a good look at him. No, he's not my mate.

"Jasper's my mate. Not you. I imprinted on him this morning"

"But he didn't imprint on you though? I doesn't count if you imprint on him. Only males imprint." He said, rubbing his throat. "What are you anyway?" he asked me. I glance at jasper and shrug. He shakes his head and tries to kill Cole with a glare. If only looks could kill. 

"Well then Cole..." I ignore his question. "I reject you." I spat in his face. He looks up at me with puppy eyes, full of tears. He looks back and forth from me to Jasper, and he suddenly attacks Jasper, hands outstreched.

I watch as Cole tackles Jasper to the ground. Something inside of me stirs. I feel the urge to slash my claws down his face, and bite him. Before I know it, I'm on paws leaping through the air. 

Letting out a ferocious hiss, I drive my needle sharp claws into his Cole's back. He screamed as they cut through his skin like a knife through soft butter. I hiss again and sink my teeth into his shoulder until I taste the irony blood. He screams and flings me off of him, grabs me by the throat and squeezes. I start feeling the life get choked out of me.

All at once, a terrifying growl, and alot of heat, Jasper's fox plows into Cole. Cole changes, and I look on from the floor in horror, because, standing in fornt of me, was the biggest alligator that I've ever seen. 

the werealligator turned and snapped at Jasper. I stand, leap forwards, and plunged my claws into the gator's quarter-sized soft-spot behind the head. He roars in pain, then falls limp under my paws. 

I shift back and put my clothes back on. "Oops... I didn't mean to kill him." i mutter sarcasticly to myself

"You didn't." Cole growls he gets to his feet. (he had changed back while I was putting my clothes back on) and looks me square in the eyes. "You think your so intelligent, just because you know the normal alligator killspot. Well, let me tell you something honeybuns." he steps closer to me, and grabs my @ss. "The kill spot doesn't work on me." 

"Get your hands off me!" i scream, wondering if jasper was gonna do something, and kick him again where the light doesn't shine. He grunts, and falls to the ground. i look arround frantically for Jasper.  "Jasper?" I shout.

"Shouting for him is useless. He no longer lives."

-------------------------------------------------

Woah! cliff hanger! haha, love doing that. 

anyhoo, please comment and vote! 

LUV U ALL!