Chapter 2

After school, Jasper walks me to the park. We sit down on our bench. The dusk mist was floating over the pond, and dragonflies were hovering, chasing, and playing in the water.

"It's so pretty today!" I exclaim.

"You sure are..." Jasper murmers, eyes not leaving my face. I scoul at him. He smirks and wraps his arm around me. Ugg... He always tries to make a move on kissing me, but he never does.

He's to chicken!

Right as I thought that, he turns me to him and pushes his lips to mine. Sparks shoot up and down my body. He pulls back and laughs. "Don't forget, when I touch someone, I can read there thoughts." he laughs and kisses me again. Afterwards he chuckles, and says "I was just waiting for the right moment!" He laughs and looks out at the pond again. "Did you like it?" he asked.

"Of course!" I answer in shock. 

"Good" and his lips tackle mine again. I kiss him back. It lasted a long time. Soon though, he pulls back because it's time to go home. He takes my hand and walks me home.

~~~~~~~~~~

That night consists of tossing and turning in my sleep. I kept having visions of my Great Grandma kissing my forehead, and a small black and white cat.

Her fur was very attractive and soft, but she kept running away from something. I looked around, but couldn't see what it was. In the last vision, she ran about 15 feet, then turned around and ran straight into me. A bright light exploded, and I heard Gramms voice.

"You have to keep your family safe. I am passing you the 'werecat kiss'. Beware of hunters, and foxes" well thats not happening Gramms! My boyfriend is a firefox. 

I wake up feeling dizzy and sick. I moan and lean over the side of my bed and drop my stomach. 

"MOM!!!!!" I moan. She runs up the stairs and opens my door. 

"Oh my goodness! Sadie, are you ok?" she asks me. Without letting me answer, she runs to the side of the bed that was clean, and felt my head. "I'm going to call you in sick." she mutters, puzzled.

"No! I feel fine now." I sit up, and sure enough, I feel completely fine. 

"Ok..." Mom sounded unsure. I get up and shower, not noticing how my eyes had become a deeper shade of green.

~~~~~~~~~~

I change into my black maxi skirt, and a white sweater. I felt like whearing black and white for some odd reason, so I put on a pair of black & white shoes. I yawn and feel something sharp in my mouth. I rush into my bathroom. 

Staring back at me is a human-cat hybrid. I start shaking, my eyes roll back into my head and I faint.

When I come to, my senses are going balistic. I hear a pin drop all the way down the street, a mouse in the celler, (which I really feel like chasing) and I smell the best thing i've ever smelt. Like, a smoked musk. My mouth waters, and I try to travel towards it. Soon though, I realize I'm not on my feet. I look down at my feet and see paws. 

No no no! I run to our full body mirror and see a small black and white cat. It was real! The visions were real! I... I'm a werecat! Suddenly that wonderful smell comes nearer. I hear the door creak open, and a familiar face popps in. 

Jasper whispers my name and stopps dead when he sees me. "S-s-sadie? Is that you?" his voice sounded so soothing. I never wanted him to stop talking. he walks over to me and strokes my fur. "You are so beautiful! Why didn't you tell me?" he looked hurt.

I feel my body shake, and suddenly I'm human again. "I-I didn't know about i-it until j-just now." I stutter. He wraps his amazing smelling arms around me, and I inhale deeply. 

A thought pops into my head, but before I can say it, he beats me to it. 

"Really? You think so? I can understand why you would think that." He smirks. Yep. He's totally my mate. I guess that I have a soulmate and he's the one. 

"I love you Sadie." he says suddenly. I look up at him. He glances down, covers his eyes, and laughs. I look down and see that I'm completely naked. Oops... He closes his eyes and I get dressed. I catch him peeking once or twice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heeeeeeey! chapter 2!!!!! how u like it? thoughts on Jasper? how bout sadie? lol, i'll update soon.

LUV U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!