Chapter one

Heeeeeeey!!!!! this is my THIRD book!!!! ya... ideas are just flying into my noggin. so anyway, pleas enjoy!       side note: i will probably shed a couple tears writing this chapter, 'cuz this is sorta like the day my great grandma passed.... :'(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!! My alarmclock interupts another dream about my Great Grandma. I moan and get up to shower.

My name is Sadie. I'm eighteen, about 5'4" and am a huge chocoholic. Chocolate is my life! I have at least one type of chocolate every day. my favorite color is chocolate brown for god's sake!

Well, before my stupid alarm woke me up, I was having a dream that Gramms and I, (thats the nicname she's had since I was little) were eating Hershies chocolates together, then men in lab coats came in and took me away from her. She just sat there and gave me a 'sorry' look then dissapeared. I mean, what kind of person does that? Anyhoo, today is the aniversery of her death. I remember that day that was 7 years ago, like it was yesterday.

~flashback to sep. 15, 2011~

I walk into the kitchen, and moms phone goes off. 

"Hello?" she asks in her normal tone, which suprises me, because she's been jumpy all day. She suddenly scares the crap out of me by screaming.

"NO!!!!! And I was gonna go see her!" Her voice cracked at the end. She stampeads up the stairs, and falls on her bead crying. Dad goes up and sits beside her. I start crying and run up after them.

I tap the door. Dad motions for me to come in. I walk in and ask mom what happned. She places her hands on my shoulders, takes a deep, shaky breath,(and by then I was really scared) and told me that Gramms got into an accident with a texting female driver that morning. I couldn't belive it. 

"Gr-great Grandma's dead?" I stutter starting to cry. mom nods with her face in her hands.

~end of flashback~

so, needless to say, today is going to be a depressing day for my whole family. I climb out of the shower, put on a baggy sweatshirt and skinny jeans, throw my hair up an a messy bun, grab some toast, and take off for school. 

I walk into school, and am greeted by a teary-eyed, best friend, Lola. the thing is, our school is made of misfits, or non-humans. I on the other hand am human. 

"Raw rawr rrrr rawraw!" he whimpered in her dragon's voice. Yes she's a weredragon. Not very big, Saint Bernard size maybe? Fudge brown, and she cannot breath fire. Yet.

"Lola, you know I cant understand dragon." I whine. A siries of snaps later, and the small dragon vaporizes into my best friend. "Sorry. I said 'I'm so very sorry!' are you alright?" she asks me while she still finishes changing.

She always has her tail out though. She loves it enough that she always keeps that part of her dragon out. Thats a rule here also. If you're a wereanimal of any kind, you have to have some part of your animal visable. me on the other hand, like I said before, I am human. but, I love my school. we never get homework, the werewolves are sexy, (but none of them are my mate) and everyone is friendly.

Lola waves her hand infront of me. "oh! sorry. i'm fine, just a bit... distant?  i had another dream about grams last night... we were eating Hershies chocolates, then some men came in and took me away from her. She dissapeared. But it's no big deal." She was quiet after that.

I walk into first period, and see my boyfriend Jasper sitting on my desk. I roll my eyes, and go sit in my chair. Jasper now, he's a fire fox, and doesn't imprint or have a 'soulmate'. He's got spicy ginger hair, and the sweetest, most charming personality a boy could ever have.

He flashes me his 'million dollar smile' which was now broken because of his braces. But... not all things can stay perfect I guess...

Little did I know that my life would soon change for ever...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger

Heeeey! how's it goin? i really hate the mousepad on my pc. it keeps bouncing all over and opening random things. sooooo.... please comment, and vote.

LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!!