Chapter 22: Defeating him!!!

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music. Anyway, up here is the song for this chapter. Not the whole song was used so please go ahead and listen to this with all your heart content. Also, there is a bit of cussing. I tried not too but I couldn't find the right words. Know I try not to put cussing in unless I couldn't find other words for it. If you have any suggestions. Feel free to tell me a replacement for the word so I could some time or later change it if you want. La is the one doing the cussing by the way. Now on to the chapter.)

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

-In Laala's dream and in her view-

"Laala? Is that you?" A female voice said. I turned around seeing a woman with round teal eyes with lavender hair that is down with a bun.

Laala: How are you in my dreams?

???: Anyone who is dead can, my little Symphony. *notice Laala's troubled look* And I'm assuming something bad happened.

Laala: You should already know that. After all, you were there when La appeared.

???: Ah! Yes! It was good to see Rhythm.

Laala: *sighs* You just love the nicknames, don't you?

???: *laughs* Any way that's not what I'm here for.

Laala: Here? What are you here for?

???: I'm here to tell you it's very close. I already know what you chose... So do you. Now is the time." she said.

Laala looked at her white nightgown. In a few seconds, she puts her head up in a knowing look.

Laala: Yes you're right. I have already made my decision. They can't stop if it happens.

???: *smiled and nods her head yes* Today is that day. Don't let us down, Symphony. We have always watched you and will continue as our family legacy continues. Remember you are the only one who can continue it. Don't have the rules restrict you. As the firstborn, it is your duty to keep your family safe so the legacy continues but only you can have the next heir. May luck be on your side.

-Morning in the Narrator's view-

Laala woke up looking at the ceiling.

Laala: Today's the day? Huh? Yes, you're right, Aunty. Today is the day.

She looked at the time that reads 6:00. She gave a sad smile.

Laala: (This may be the end but we will always continue to fight.)

Laala got up and got dressed. Wearing a pure white dress with white flats and didn't even bother with putting her hair up but she did brush it. She just went out of the door without eating anything for breakfast. Walking towards her one and only destination: Pripara.

Laala: (Today will decide the winner. I wonder what will happen.)

Soon she arrived at Pripara and entered.

-With La in his view-

I woke up forgetting where I was.

La: Ahh? Right. Laala made me stay with the boys. Why couldn't I stay with her?

I got up and started to get dress then brush my hair. Going downstairs to eat something in the morning. When I entered the kitchen... I saw the guys awake.

La: Ah? Good morning?

Koyoi and Asahi: Good morning.

Shougo: Huh? Ah... Good morning...