Chapter 18: The date part 1

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music)

-With everyone but Shougo and Laala-

Mirei: So that is the plan we are going to do.

Yui: So who is going with Shougo and Laala?

Sophie: Me and Mirei thought about picking sticks. In the end there are colors but only on two so whoever gets them are going.

So Mirei got the sticks out and put them in her hand. She made sure they couldn't see the ends with the color on the bottom so she covered the part. When it was done, everyone grabbed a stick. Yui and Asahi were the ones that got the color.

Shion: It seems like the couple gets to go.

Yui and Asahi: *blushing from what Shion said* We aren't dating!!!

Koyoi: We didn't know that. *sighs* Anyway Sophie mention Laala said something about her memories being locked up. I think some of her memories are still in her but her mind must have gone and sealed it. The only way of unlocking is for Shougo to go and tell her his feeling towards her.

Dorothy: If that's the case then it would be easier to regain her memories.

Koyoi: Well we don't know which memory it would be but it would at least be something about Shougo.

Mirei: Should we go and tell you two the plans again or are you two all set.

Yui: I think we're all set.

With that, the two looked for their targets. Asahi found Shougo pretty quickly but Yui was having a hard time finding Laala.

-With Asahi-

He looked for Shougo everywhere but that one spot. He walked to the pond that is on the school grounds. There he found Shougo looking at the water.

Asahi: Hey Shou-chan!

Shougo turned around and saw Asahi. He didn't seem to say anything about Asahi calling him by that name like he always does.

Shougo: *sighs* What is it, Asahi? I'm not in the mood.

Asahi: Well then... I guess you don't want to come with me, Yui, and Laala. Laala is looking forward to spending time with you.

That got Shougo's attention. All he could think of was Laala wanted to spend time with him. It took about ten minutes until he answered.

Shougo: Laala wants to spend time with me?

Asahi nods and Shougo just thought for a bit more. Soon he decided to go with them.

-With Yui-

Yui was running to find Laala but to the girl's luck. She couldn't find her friend. She kept running until she was at the path that splits into four different directions. She decided to go turn right and BAM!!!

She bumped into someone. Both of them fell down. When Yui opened her eyes to see who she bumped into. It was Laala.

Yui: Laala! I was looked all over for you.

Laala: Huh? What for?

Yui: Well... Me, Asahi, and Shougo are going to the amusement park. Shougo doesn't want to feel like a three-wheel so he wanted you to come.

Laala thought about it for a little.

Laala: Sure I will go.

Yui: *shouts* Great! Now we need to dress you up.

Laala: Huh?

Yui got up and grab Laala's hand. Next thing Laala knew, she was running with Yui pulling on her arm.