Chapter 11: Explain!

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music)

(...)- Characters thoughts

???:...- someone speaking the character doesn't see or know

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

-Narrator's view-

They all look at Laala. She was just confused.

Laala: (Do I know them? They look familiar.) Who are you? Where am I?

Everyone didn't take this very well. It was all silence until someone spoke up...

???: Does anyone want me to explain?

They looked around. They couldn't find out where the voice came from.

???: I'm over here.

Mirei recognizes the spear to be the one that Laala had in her hands.

'Spear': Do you want me to explain what happened or not? I can tell you how Laala can regain her memories.

Yui: The spear just talked.

'Spear': Yes I can talk. My name is Sora. Now then like I said. Do you want me to explain what happened or not?

Mirei: Yes ~pri! What happened and why did it happen?

Sora: Your friend sacrificed her memories so everyone will be alright. Right now she doesn't remember anything because of that. That may be why her outfit is a different color. In order for the sacrifice to work, she would need to trap him. Where I don't know? I don't think she even knew about her powers. Now there is a problem. If she doesn't regain at least two of her memories then she will no longer exist in this world.

Non: Then we need to find her memories.

Sora: It's not that simple.

Sophie: Why?

Sora: Memories are encased in crystals. Not just everyone can see them. I don't even know if there is anyone that can see them anymore. Even if you do find them. They could not be her memories but someone else. Everyone's memories are different from one another. Their size or shape is different so to say we don't know what your friends look like.

Jululu: Then how do we find them.

Sora: That I don't know. There may be no way to regain them.

Shougo: (No! Laala!)

Sora: I'm sorry... I wish I could help more but I can't. Your friend is different though. She could possibly see them but I don't know.

Laala: Kira... Kira...

Mama: Laala...

Laala: Kira... Kira...

Asahi: So she just going to say Kira Kira over and over.

Laala: Kira... Kira... Crystal.

Koyoi: There's your answer, Asahi.

Nova: She's trying to tell us something. Kira... Kira... Crystal... I can't figure it out but she is definitely telling us something.

Mirei: *looks at Laala* We should get out of here. We may have to think this through more.

Shougo: We could go to Laala's house.

Yui: How do you know where she lives baka?

Shougo: Because I went there before.

Jululu: Me and Janice can't come. We have stayed here to long.

Jululu and Janice disappeared because of the system. Everyone but Falala, Galala, and Nova went out of pripara. Shougo leads the way to Laala's house. Once there they started to discuss what just happened but they still can't believe it happened.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

How will Laala find her memories? What is Laala saying?

I'm sorry this is late. I was sick yesterday and I forgot to do it. I hope you like this chapter, Bye!!!

=====================================