Chapter 14: An Memory?

(I don't own Pripara, art, or any music)

*...*- characters thoughts

...:- characters thinking

...- Summarizing what happened in days time

(...)- I'm talking

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

(I know I haven't post any chapters for a long time but I have just been busy. Next week is my last week in school and my last days in High School. Yes that does mean I'm graduating this year. Thou very time I tell someone I'm 18 or a senior they are surprise. Everyone mistakes me as a Freshman (9th grade) or I'm 14 years old. Well I'm use to it. So I will try and post but I can't say it I will. I have finals next week.)

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

Its been a few days since Laala regain her first memory crystal. Mirei told Nova the news as well as Shougo since he is really worried about Laala. Mirei found out Shougo likes Laala for many years now. After she told the news he insisted to come there and help out every way he can. Of course Mirei smirked at this. Along that Laala has found more memories but mostly other people than her own. Shougo did arrive and is staying at Laala's house though Laala keep asking why he look familiar it was not that she meet him but it was something about remembering but couldn't. Something was telling her to remember.

-In the morning-

Laala woke up early for unknown reason she just want to know more about Shougo though she is sure she knows him. He does look familiar but doesn't know why. She dismissed it like any other day. She needs to focus on finding her memories. Since that day she lost her memories, she felt like she has forgotten something very important.

Laala: *sighs and head towards the bathroom* (Should I do a new hairstyle today? I could do the one that I had when I was little before... I need to stop thinking about that!!)

Laala finish her morning routine. Laala's outfit:

 Laala's outfit:

She went down and saw no one there

She went down and saw no one there. She made her breakfast and ate as well as washing it when done. All of a sudden she felt the presence of a memory. Laala ran towards the door and went towards the presence.

It took her a few minutes but she made it. She looked at the memory. It was a cat that is white with a pink ribbon and a golden heart in the middle. Laala hid so the cat would not run away from her. The cat was walking closer to her.

It stopped and looked around curiously.

Laala: (I can't get closer. Does it sense me? Maybe but its just looking. Most likely its my memories... Everyone may not know what my memory crystal looks like but I do.)

The cat stopped looking and turned around. When it did Laala went and caught it.

Laala: *talks in a sweet and soft voice* There there... I won't hurt you.

The cat stopped fighting Laala and instead was relax but her soft and sweet voice. It went and slept in her arms as its head is on Laala's chest listening to her breathing. Laala went back to her house -her parents house-.

She went in and everyone but Shougo was surrounding her. They were asking if she was alright and many more but she couldn't understand since they all are talking at the same time.

Laala: *still talking soft and sweet* Guys one at a time I can't understand you all at once.

Shougo: *worried but didn't show it* So where were you and why are you holding a cat?

Apparently everyone but Shougo didn't see the cat that is sleeping in Laala's arms.

Laala: *talking soft and sweet* Well I woke up at 6:30 and got dress. I went down and made my breakfast. Once done I was washing it. After that I felt a presence of a memory so I went to it. As you could see its sleeping in my arms.

Leona: So memories can be animals.

Laala: *nods* Memories could be just about anything but they can only be where that memory was made. For example Mirei said I was here in 5th grade. That memory would be here in Parajuku and nowhere else seeing I haven't been somewhere else for that memory.

Shion: I see...

Mirei: So once we find your memories here. We have to Paparajuku for the memories you made there and then we would have to go to Lunaris.

Laala: Yep! The only way to find memories of a person is to go where the memories are created. Now then I should go and get this memory back to where it comes from.

Laala went towards the tv and everyone but Shougo walked in a farther away so it does hit them.

Laala: *pets the cat* True memories of crystals... Go back to the one you own... You are the reason the person is who they are today... Now go back to them!!!

Once again a light came and the cat jumped out of her arms. It was glowing.

Cat: I hope you two will be one once again.

Then the cat went and jumped into Laala.

Sophie: Laala, do you remember something?

Laala: Yea. I remember I started Pripara when I was in 5th grade. Me and Mirei did a performance together on my first day. I later saw Sophie proform for the first time and wanted her to be part of a idol unit with me and Mirei. We did and named it SoLaMi Smile. Then we meet Dressing Pafe and in the Grand Prix for the Paradise Coord. We form SoLaMi Dressing together and save Faruru. That is all I remember.

Mirei: Well at least you remember what happened then... *sighs* Now we need to get your 6th grade memories and the others.

Laala: *nods and thought about something* I forgot!

Dorothy: What is it?

Leona: Relax Dorothy.

Laala: Well the memories have to be in order. If we got memories at random the person may be confused on what happened and won't focus on what is at hand.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

What will happen now?

I will put something that would surprise you all but not in this story. Yes that means I'm planning to make a story that is after this thou I don't know what to name it or how this story is going to end so it may take a well. I hope you like this chapter!

========================================