32

Kash POV | 5:34 P.M. | Instanbul, Turkey
Up on this rooftop watching Mimi through the scope of my G36 assault rifle, I was surprised to see a familiar face in the house with her. A dyke that me and Kash was previously beefing with a few years back when we was staying in New York. Out of all the people she could've been fucking with this girl fucks with Kash's main arch nemesis Yariel. Our beef started six years back in Bedstuy when Yariel brought her ass way from Kingsbridge Heights trying to strong arm our territory. Her and her pops were moving weight and wanted in on our business.. Joining forces I guess. Long story short Uncle Matias seen through the bullshit and told them to get the fuck on if they knew what was good for they ass. We broke ties with most suppliers from the Bronx and started pushing our own shit.

Once we had fled the U.S., we used chartered planes to get around off the grid. And I sent Karuso back with my Aunt Griselda then linked back up with Tay. But anyways, a familiar face I assumed was dead had resurfaced. The bitch was my best shot in getting weapons and intel on who Mimi been seeking refuge with. Mimi is number 12 on the FBI's Most Wanted list. Anyways I was flown to Instanbul, Instanbul is the last known location where she was seen alive.

Lying down on this hilltop in between Siya and Bully. They had M40A5 sniper rifles, while I kept watch through the binoculars. We were busy staking out Mimi's flat for any unwanted company that could pop up.

We've been here for about an hour or so and ain't seen shit yet. Mimi had left her flat 30 minutes ago and returned with groceries from the local store.

A good 15 minutes passed and a black SUV pulled up. Five men with black suits on and high powered assault rifles on their shoulders hopped out. Nervous for Mimi's safety, I dropped the binoculars rushing to the sprinter van opening my suitcase of guns. Not wanting nothing too heavy I grabbed my favorite.. a BR18. Rummaging the back for clips I finally found one attaching it then screwed on the silencer.

"Cover me from up here.. Bully I might need you to help me if things get too heated," I said scoping two of the lookouts.

Jogging down the hill I hid behind a tree killing another lookout who was posted in front of the door.

Unaware their lookouts are dead the rest of the armed men circled to the back of Mimi's flat kicking in the door. Screaming and yelling echoed throughout the flat making me nervous.

Kicking in the front door I paused scanning my surroundings. Nothing in the living room looked to be misplaced and Mimi was nowhere in sight.

"I DON'T KNOW !! AND EVEN IF I DID I WON'T TELL YOU SHIT !!," I heard Mimi yell.

Hearing something being slapped I rushed for the hallway only to be startled by someone running out the room. Shooting out of instinct I-I shot Mimi.. Two times. "Kas-," her sentence was cut short by her fighting to breath. I shot her once in the center of her upper chest and in the left rib cage. Collapsing to the ground whining, I tried to catch her but the guys barged out the room. Focusing, I slowed my heart rate an vision sliding to the wall on my right knee behind the wall for cover. Shooting erratically they tried rushing me but I turned the gun upward at a left angle pressing the trigger four times. I caught one in the center of his forehead and the other caught three to the chest. As their lifeless bodies dropped to the ground, I grabbed Mimi over to me pulling her in my embrace trying to put pressure on the wounds.

"I'm sorry Milasia I'm so sorry- You gon be fine aight we gon take you to a hospital.. J-Just breathe," I encouraged removing the niggas jacket attempting to control the bleeding.

Continuously gasping for air her breathing became uneven, It sounded as if she was choking almost. She tried to say something but it wouldn't come out..

Fighting my tears I tried to stay positive.

"BULLY !! SIYA !!.. It's going to be ok bae ok it's gonna be fine we're gonna make it out of-," she cut me off.

"Kash it's fine-, It d-doesn't hurt baby.. I know you didn't mean it," she said gently rubbing the side of my face. Biting the insides of my mouth all I felt was sorrow. Holding her in my embrace I pushed her hair from her face. "I'm sorry just please keep breathing pl-please don't leave me Milasia you're the only person I have left that really means something special to me son," I admitted as a tear dropped down from the bridge of my nose. "I love you Kash.. Alot so make me proud... They wanted to know where you were a-and the Generation X facilities along with the serum which was made to make you.. My time here is up.. U-Us forever right ?," she asked taking her last breath. Just stunned and in denial she just passed away in my arms I just gazed at her as her eyes closed shut.

Hearing footsteps barge through the front door I snatched my head back seeing Siya.

"What happen-," she stop mid sentence.

Not saying a word still looking at her I leaned down kissing her cheek one last time.

"I love you too," was all I said.

Handing the BR18 over to Siya I pushed my sadness aside finding the strength to lift her body up.

Bully entered the hallway fixing to say something but was speechless.

"K-Kash what happened ? You good ?-," I cut him off.

"SH-SHUT !! JUST SHUTUP !!," I lashed out walking out her house.

Walking to the SUV I placed Mimi's body in the backseat rushing to the drivers side pushing the start button.
"KASH WHERE YOU GOING ?!," Bully asked as I sped off leaving them.

My foot became heavier on the gas pedal causing me to drive recklessly.. I didn't care shit I figured if I did die least I would be with her. I honestly doubt when I pass away I'll be forgiven for my sins anyhow. The life I've been living there ain't no promise land in afterlife. E-Everyone I build a bond with dies.

Now the person who had my heart is dead all cause of me.

Death did us part.