He thought that was ammunition, but the way she looked at him as she retreated to her closet and laughed let him know that she was the only one that was fully loaded in this arrangement. He didn't know why every step he took out of her home burned him but as he heard the door shut behind him, something didn't feel right.

At first, it had all been a game. She told him it was a one-night thing so he turned into two nights, then three, four, five, ten, fifteen. By now, shouldn't she have felt something for him?

Pulling out his party file, she groaned as she tried to put things into motion. She'd booked the DJ, the venue, had the drinks and food arranged. The only thing she was missing was the drive to carry it out and a host. Sipping on her green tea, the movement of her new and flustered roommate caught her eye.

"Good Morning Zozo"

Yara chirped the smile on her face the evident residue of good ass sex. Zolee just smirked and nodded in response as she took a seat beside her.

"Had a good night... and morning I'm guessing."

Zolee commented nonchalantly and Yara simply shrugged.

"I suppose, I'm getting a bit tired of Quincy, to be honest, plus I know he's fucking someone else."

There was no need for Zolee to know about Jordan and besides after the awkward last meeting she'd had with Quincy, Zolee had somehow seen him leaving and assumed that was her man. He easily could've been, so technically she wasn't lying.

"How do you know that?"

"I just do, you can tell, hickeys were places I didn't put them, or at least I don't remember putting them."

Zolee just shook her head at the far off look in Yara's eyes as she swirled her teaspoon in her Rooibos blend.

"How would you forget?"

Zolee queried to which Yara shrugged and took a sip of tea. Her trysts all began to blend in at some point, but her signatures spoke for themselves. Yara wasn't a hickey person, not being anyone's territory meant she wasn't territorial when it came to the men she dealt with. Hickey's were too showy, she preferred to be lustfully lowkey.

"We screw around a lot , in the moment I kind of lose myself."

Shrugging off the truth, Yara put on her professional skin as she began to pack her files and agenda away into a neat stack.

"Yeah, I heard that."

The disgust in Zolee's face and in her tone made her chuckle. This was so entertaining for her because she knew Zolee was far from being a prude, she just was mad her ass wasn't getting any nookie.

"You ain't found nobody to chill with yet?"

Yara antagonized to which Zolee just waved her hand dismissively.

"I don't exactly just throw my cat around to the first baller that flashes me something, it's not that serious."

"Hmm, so that's why you're salty."

"I'm not salty Yaya, you just loud as shit, waking up people every weekend."

"Well I'm sorry, shit " Yara laughed as she poked Zolee's cheek "You know you can join if you want to?"

She teased and Zolee's disgust increased causing her to laugh so hard her tea nearly came out of her nose.

"You so damn wild Yaya. What the hell has LA done to you?"

"Nothing hun I'm just playing with you I don't do that shit. Just try to get your coochie some poochie before you grow cobwebs in that bitch."

"Whatever Yaya, it's 2 pm don't you have somewhere to be?"