Chapter One

A/N:

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

There is a faction for Divergents.

You must be a Divergent to join the Divergent faction.

From the Divergent team, you graduate to be a Dauntless.

Divergent -Normal police, if fail, you remain until you pass.

Dauntless -Former Divergent, now a head, training initates, in control rooms, etc.

 I got Divergent! One of the rarest Aptitude results ever! I am going to choose Divergent. Or Abnegation. Oh, I don't know! Tori smiles at me. "You are like my brother! George Wu,"she smiles. "You'll see him, but I graduated to Dauntless."she finishes. Tori is a Divergent too! Only Divergents can join the Divergent faction. But, will dad like it? Erudite head, Jeanine Matthews, smiles as she walks in. "Ooh, a Divergent,"Jeanine whispers. Divergent is the police. The Dauntless is the Head Of Sercurity... They train Divergents. The Divergents are the PERFECT police! We are immune to every serum. I imagine myself joining Divergent, graduating from Divergent and joining Dauntless. Oh, bliss. BUT I picture myself...

In Abnegation clothes. Having children. Helping the factionless. Joining the volunteer team...

What will I choose?

Jeanine smiles, "Go join Caleb,"

I exit, in deep thought.