Chapter 16: Dreamcatchers

Depuis le début

"Good, there you go," Kira said enthusiastically. "Please shut up," Malia said stiffly. "Okay, shutting up," she said quickly. It was clear to her and everyone else that Malia's nerves were only getting more hyped up and they acted again when she started to speed up.

"Okay, just turn left right here," Lydia said, pointing at the turn right up ahead. "Slowly, slowly," she quickly added when she heard the skid of the tires. Malia slowed down a bit and they managed to get steady again, somewhat. She looked around. She didn't recognize where they were at all.

"Anybody want to tell me where we're going?" Malia asked them. Luna leaned forward and frowned. "Yeah, this doesn't look like the way to the mall." "Lydia, if we were going to the mall then shouldn't we have made a right turn back there?" Kira asked her. 

"What?" Lydia asked.

"Lydia, we're actually heading downtown," Luna informed her. Lydia stiffened. Luna and Kira were right. She was leading them the wrong way. "So, I should turn us around?" asked Malia.

"No," Lydia mumbled. "Keep going." Malia, Luna and Kira gave her a look and saw the expression on Lydia's face. It was one that was all too familiar to them at this point.

About ten minutes later, they began to pull into a tunnel and Lydia told Malia to stop the car. The four of them then started to get out of the car. "I smell blood," Malia told them as soon as she stepped out. "So do I," Luna added. "Along with gunpowder." she added.

They walked down the road a bit before they came across the prison transport van. It was wrecked and there were bodies lying around. One of them, still moving though barely.

"Call 911," Lydia said as she stared at the carnage.

++++++

Lydia, Luna, Kira and Malia didn't have to wait long before the police arrived. The first one that did happened to be Jordan Parrish as he rushed to them as soon as he got out of his police van.

"You four alright?" he asked the four of them though he was looking at Lydia as he did. Luna, Kira and Malia nodded but Lydia still had her gaze on the bodies. Jordan tried to get her attention but she was frozen.

Ten minutes later, the area filled with activity as police, coroner and EMT's covered the place. Lydia had finally snapped out of her trance when Sheriff Stilinski arrived along with Scott and Stiles.

Luna watched the two talk with Sheriff Stilinski. She saw Sheriff Stilinski hand Scott a radio. He took it and headed off to try and pick up Donovan's scent. He soon found the scent which was headed towards a fence. Scott jumped over it and landed firmly on his feet at the other side. His red eyes glowed for a moment before he took off after it.

Scott then made it into the alleys, where he was still tracking Donovan's scent which led him to a condemned building. He was looking around when he suddenly heard shouting coming from the side. He saw someone moving for him and he quickly grabbed and thew them to the ground. He looked down to see Donovan, shaking and looking at him in complete terror. 

He then pulled out the radio. "Guys," he called in.

Parrish picked up Scott's voice and he called everyone to him. "Scott, is that you?" 

"Yeah, I found Donovan. He's completely freaked out. He keeps saying some name."  they heard him say. Sheriff Stilinski grabbed the radio. "What name?" he asked him. 

"Theo," Stiles mumbled.

Malia and Luna heard him.

"Tracy. He keeps saying Tracy."