chapter 4

Aman's p.o.v

I was in my apartment thinking of what to cook agghh that's the reason why I miss mom and Amatu because now they can cook for me. Thank God am going back next week am tired of staying here alone but still London is good because u can chill but still I miss Nigeria especially my friends.
I decided on cooking noodles, I ate my delicious noodles and got ready to go to the mall for shopping especially things for Amatu because that girl has been disturbing my life even farha but though that one talk too much too and I really like both of them.
I went inside the mall and started shopping for my self and the girls, I was going out when my eyes landed on a beautiful phone porch for I phone and I decided to buy it for Amatu because I know she will really be happy. I left the mall and entered my car that daddy bought for me here he said he doesn't want his boy suffering you know perks of being the only boy, I went straight home and called mom we talked for 30 minutes before she said she wants to go and cook for her husband. I was bored so I went out for strolling around 5:30pm I was walking when some group of girls were drooling at me yes I know am handsome and girls run over me but let them have some shame girls of nowadays have no shame. They were walking and swaying their hips and I wasn't even interested because am not really interested in any girl now no matter how beautiful she is.
I reached house and it was magreeb I performed my ablution and prayed in my apartment sincee there is no mosque close here.
It was pass 9 so I brought out my laptop and started watching a movie I didn't know when the time hitted 12 and I was feeling sleepy so I recited my adhkaar and drifted into lala land.
..........................................................
One week later
I woke up around 6 to get ready for my plane that am catching around 9 I entered into the bathroom to perform my morning routine, i performed ablution to pray and also bath, I finished and grabbed an apple to eat I dragged my luggage to meet the man Dad introduced me to that's taking me to the airport I locked my apartment and gave the key to the man and that was good bye London till another time, we drove straight to the airport and I boarded my plane it was 12 hours flight so we landed at 8:00 pm I met Our Driver in the airport and he drove me home. I was so happy to meet my queen which is the woman that gave birth to me, my mom, my world and the only woman I value apart from my sisters.
I entered into the house after passing all the securities outside and everywhere was smelling nice, I was met with many maids greeting me and I went straight to where to meet my mom, I was walking and admiring the whole place when someone bumped into me.

Hey guys it's your girl again with another chapter, please Vote, comment and share and u can follow my account on Instagram as _marmarh_ for more details before the updates.
I love u all
Question: who do u think he bumped into.
A chapter will be dedicated to d winner and please comment.