Chapter 1:who am i

I was enjoying my beautiful sleep,dreaming about my prince charming,I was dreaming that we were in a beautiful garden enjoying our cool afternoon.... When I heard my name being called by none other person by my annoying sister don't get me wrong but I love her so much but she's so annoying sometimes.Ya ilahi where are my manners,my name is Aliya usman Muhammad.I am from Maiduguri state,I am kanuri by tribe and my mom is Gbaggyi from Niger state.I am the third born of my family.
First born:Ya Ibrahim who we call ya ibro,26 years old working at one of my uncle's company in Abuja,he is still single. But I think attached.
Second born:Ya Aliyu,23 years studying at Al qalam university katsina,he is single.
Then me the third born, studying at Baze university Abuja,300 level,20 years and am single.
Then last born,autan mama, yusrah, who is 17 years old and is in her first level in Baze university too.
Then my mom,Aisha usman a business woman 48 years old but still beautiful and chubby and my dad usman  Muhammad, 54 years old and an engineer tall,dark and handsome.
I can never forget my best friend in the world Amatullah Umar Maigari I call her Amatu and she's daughter of one of the richest men in Nigeria she loves me and I love her more.

Hey!! First chapter is up please don't forget to vote,share and comment that's what will keep me going insha Allah.... The funniest thing is that am just 14 unbelievable right? That's the reason why I need you to encourage me.....next chapter will be up soon....