Waiting

Ize POV

"Who sent you?" The overweight, middle aged, balding man asked as he shook from fear.
That shit always make me happy. Cause people that underestimate me shake like a leaf.

"That doesn't matter what matters is they sent me to send your family a message,,, don't mess with Big D" I spit with so much venom then shoot him right in between the eyes.

"Ewww clean this shit up" I yell to my back up I'd trust with my life.

"Yes boss" they say in unison then scatter all around while cleaning of the what would be a crime scene. This bitch didn't deserve to be served justice. He was just another pervert of a man.

See, I don't kill just to kill, I kill because boss has always wanted to serve up hid own justice to peeves who got away with shit like they do.

"We're all done boss." They tell me snapping me out of my thoughts. This is why I fucks with them they get shit done fast and they don't leave any traces of any evidence that we were even there.

"Great job thanks. See y'all next time" I smirk and walk out and get into my 2020 BMW I8 gold edition. Ya girl managed to snatch up 1 out of the 200 made.

"Incoming call from 'Keys'" my car speakers yell.

"Hello?" I say while speeding back to report to boss.

"...mmm yess daddy right thereeee" I hear a female moan with the groaning of a male in the background.

The hell?... "fuck don't stop daddy I'm about to...AHHH" that sounds like... OH HELL NO. My stomach drops when I recognize the moans and the deep voice that says "suck this dick now I'm about to cum".

So this what we doing now?! And with my boss?! You got to be fucking kidding me dawg. I mean I have been cheating on her ass but this is a really low blow. She be topping niggas off then put that same mouth on me?! Oh HELL no this shit ain't flying.

I disconnect the call and make my way home. They better not be in my mfing bed or someone gone end up missing a limb.

Home

As I'm walking in I hear keys and boss arguing.

"That isnt my baby yous a whole hoe out here. It could be anybody's" boss yells.

"Omg you're lying it has to be yours I'm not sleeping with anyone else but you and Ize." I hear a sobbing keys yell back.

Damn that's a big mistake boss doesn't take to kindly to disrespect.

That's evident when I hear keys sobbing followed by the sound of her struggling to breath.

I run as fast as I can but it appears I'm too late because on the ground I see a almost still body accompanied by a very angry boss.

"What the fuck did you do?!" Deep down I loved this girl but I had a fucked up way of showing it.

It takes everything in me to avoid getting any closer because I know that her death could be linked to me if I get closer.

"I loved her why did you..."

"You know nothing about love. Her nasty ass self was thotting around and even getting dicked down by me and you have the nerve to claim you loved her. Love will get you only but so far in this business and I can't have it cloud your judgements when you're working for me. You know the other option of not working with me too, and you don't want that now do you? No you really don't, so... I suggest you shut ya bitchass up, and call someone to clean up this trash." He finishes up his speech with a look of disgust while looking down at my ex.

Damn man he done tore me another whole. He pussy was so damn good. Why he have to be so damn wasteful.

I shake my head of my thoughts and call for my clean up crew.
••••

Rainbow Nights Club

Best way to get over someone is to get over them right?

That's what I plan to do tonight. I'm finna capture me a beauty tonight and take her home with me.

Bottles were popping, booties were shaking and my niggas were all acting up as shawties we're passing us by all night.

"Yo Ize I'm finna go home with this baddie right here. I'll see you tomorrow!" My right hand Mani dapped me up as she left.

"Ight fool be careful and get you some for me nigga" I laugh as I see her goofy self walk away.

I turn my head and that's when I see the baddest female in the club. She stood about 5'6, a few inches shorter than my 5'9, real nice frame with a cute little bubble butt and nice perky looking C cups. Her hair was long and straightened down to the middle of her back, covered by a fitted cap.

Shawty was looking so fly. She confused me though because she had makeup on but dressed how I dress. I don't even care she bad asf. I need to get me a price of that.

"Hey ma what's your name?" I say smoothly as I walk up behind her and her cute ass friend.

Her friend gives me the most dirtiest mean mug as the girl I'm trynna spit game at looks me up and down.

You know a nigga looking fly stare all you want.

"You ain't fly. Girl bye!" The friend says as the girl I'm trynna get at still checks me out.

Oh shit I said that out loud. "Girl I ain't even into you bird headass. I was checking ya friend out here. What's your name ma? I say while licking my lips and rubbing my hands together. You know the signature light skin motions.

My future BM snaps out her trance and finally gives me her name.

"Hi I'm Trinity and this is my girl Annaleesia" the girl or Trinity says while giving her friend a look that screams chill out bitch.

"Nice to meet you Trinity. I was wondering if I could have your number and take you out sometime?"

"No you can't she don't fuck with fuckgirls" her friend answers rudely. I swear her friend finna piss me off.

"I said chill Anna" the girl says while digging in her pocket to retrieve I guess her phone.

"What's your number? I'll put it in and maybe I'll call you" she says with a smirk on her face. It's obvious the alcohol is hitting at this point.

"Ight bet. My number is 7245590848 call me boo you deff won't regret it" I say with a cocky smirk on my face then proceed to walk away.

"You know who that was right?" I hear her friend try to whisper but fails.

"No but she fine..." I keep walking away to hear the continued conversation.

It's time to take my ass home and get some sleep.

What y'all think about this part?

Leave a mfing comment and like. Don't just read my shit and not give me feedback like. 🙄😂
(Amani in the media)