AUTHORS NOTE;

Writing this story is not easy. I encountered severe difficulties and come up to not published this story. Its always on my mind, like later or sooner it'll gonna explode.

I like reading and spent half of my days reading watty. My mother scolded me for being such a reader and not doing household chores. I dreamt of being an author, not that I want to become so popular but to satisfy my dear readers through my imaginative works. Anyways, I am hoping that I will satisfy you all.

               WARNINGS😱😱!!!

* I am a Pilipino writer who probably speak Filipino language. Writing English stories would help me to learn English more and more and more and more. Hoping that the expansion of my  vocabulary. So, please! Tolerate my mistakes and grammatical errors. There are a lot of missing phase or like incorrect grammar specially the past, present and future tense. Just hear me out please...  You may say 'I cannot be a author for being such an unprofessional writer. That the structure of my words and sentences in my stories are not will formulated and organized.' Yes I am not nor never a better writer like any other but I'm tryi'n to be one naman eh!.

* This story contains a mature content and open-mindedness.
I don't want to hear someone criticising my story like; full of sh*ts and gayish stuff like that. If you read the description, it is a Boy x Boy story. So, if you were a sensitive b*tch do not try to console me bou't that sh*ts.

* Understand that the author is not nor never be a pecfect one. This is me and this is how a express myself. But with limitations, of course. Learn to appreciate some imperfections.

                  -ScytheticsWP