Chapter something

I know this isn't a picture of bts but look at him!! Tom Holland is my favorite actor tbh also spider man is my ABSOLUTE favorite avenger/marvel character.

Next day (YN POV)
I woke up to Jennie laying on top of me and Yoongi sleeping on the couch hugging a pillow. Cute! Jennie rolled off of me and was about to fall onto the floor but I caught her just in time. Her eyes shot open for a quick second but then closed again as soon as her head hit the pillow.

YN: This girl. Haha

I slowly got up off the bed trying not to wake Jennie up and waddled over to Yoongi. He looks like a little kitten when he sleeps. I sat on the floor next to the couch and played with his hair as I turned the tv on but made sure that the volume was turned down low so no one woke up. After a while i decided to go have a shower. Since I'm finally able to have one without people helping me I was so excited. I put my phone between the sink and the mirror so the music is louder.

Author note: I do this at home because my sink doesn't hit the wall the mirror is on. The mirror goes all the way down to the Baden thing where the sink is. Idk if that makes sense 😂 but yea I put my phone between there and it amplifies the sound that comes from my phone. Now back to the story.

Once I finished in the shower I got dressed and decided to go for a walk to the garden and eat breakfast out there. Before I left the hospital room I left a note for Jennie and Yoongi so they know where I am once they wake up. I put my earphones in and went to uncles office to ask where I can get breakfast from.

Uncle: Oh YN! I would've thought you were still sleeping.

YN: Nah Jennie woke me up this morning because she was on top of me.

Uncle: That little rascal. By the way I'm letting Jennie stay with you until Saturday.

YN: Yay!! Also I came here asking if you know where I can get breakfast because I'm tired of eating in my hospital room, so I decided that from now on I'll eat in the garden.

Uncle: Hmmm how about you go to the garden and I'll bring you breakfast because I don't think patients can get breakfast themselves.

YN: Thank you uncle!

I gave him a hug then wobbled my way to the garden. After finding a nice green and floral spot in the garden I sat down on the ground and listened to my music waiting for uncle to come. Soon after I sat down I felt a tap on my shoulder and then a food tray being placed on my lap.

YN: Thanks uncle!

Uncle: No problem dear. I'll be in my office if you need anything.

YN: Alright. Bye uncle. Love you!

Uncle: Love you too sweetheart.

JIN POV
There was a rumor going around the school that YN is getting discharged on Saturday so I decided to come pay her a visit and see if she remembers me yet. The nurses said that I could find YN sitting in the garden because she wanted to eat breakfast there. So I headed straight there. After looking everywhere I couldn't find her until in the corner of my eye I saw a girl with long ash blonde hair sitting on the grass eating. I walked over to her and sat next to her once I realized it was YN. She noticed pulled one of her earphones out and began speaking.

YN: Guess you finally woke up bab- oh sorry I thought you were my boyfriend.

Jin: No it's ok.

YN: May I ask who you are?

Jin: Oh you still don't remember me then...My name is Jin.

I whispered the first part and gave her a sad smile after introducing myself.

YN: Nice to meet you Jin I'm YN.

Jin: I know.

YN: You do?

Jin: Yeah, we go to the same high school.

YN: Oh nice! Well I'll see you there when I eventually leave this place but don't know when that is sadly.

She doesn't know she's getting discharged on Saturday? Hmm that's weird. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I saw YN standing up.

Jin: Where are you going?

YN: I better get back to my hospital room so my boyfriend and cousin don't worry about me.

Jin: Oh ok, we'll see you again YN!

YN: Sure thing! Bye Jin.

Jin: Bye!

I waved goodbye and walked back to my car. Maybe her not remembering me is a good thing. That means that she won't remember everything I've ever done to her.

Hey guys! Sorry about this shitty chapter. It took me 2 and a half hours to write and during that time I managed to have 2 mental breakdowns and cried the whole time writing this. It took so much motivation and strength to write this tbh. I had to work from 7am-1pm today in freezing cold weather. I'm pretty sure I've caught a cold so that's great.