Chapter 7

RM POV
Right now I'm in maths class. It's dead silent because we're taking a test when all of a sudden the door burst open reviling Hoseok.

Hoseok: IS KIM NAMJOON IN HERE!?

RM: Hoseok!? What do you need me for?

He didn't answer me instead he ran up to me and grabbed my wrist dragging me behind him out off that class room.

RM: Hoseok answer me! Why do you need me!?

Hoseok: It's about Y/N. She's in the nurses office. The nurse told me to get you quickly.

As soon as he finished talking I wriggled my wrist out of his grasp and sprinted off to the nurses office. 

HOSEOK POV
The nurse told me to run and get Namjoon. I went from class room to class room but couldn't find him. There were still some class rooms left to check to I continued running, ignoring the burning feeling in my lungs.

I got to the last class room and burst the door open. I was out of breath but managed to yell....

Hoseok: IS KIM NAMJOON IN HERE!?

As soon as my eyes met his I grabbed his wrist and started heading back to the nurses office.

RM: Hoseok answer me! Why do you need me!?

Hoseok: It's about Y/N. She's in the nurses office. The nurse told me to get you quickly.

I finished speaking and in a matter of seconds his wrist was out of my grip and he was sprinting to the nurses office. I try my hardest to catch up. After what seemed like hours of running I had made it back to the nurses office but the door was locked. I could slightly see RM checking on Y/N and the nurse was looking at her while saying something to him.

I decide to go back to class since this wasn't any of my business. But I soon regretted my decision because as soon as I step into the class room the teacher started to scold me for missing most of the class. 

JIN POV
After Y/N ran off crying, her friend had punched me in the face. Now I'm in the nurses office resting because I have a pounding headache.

The curtains around the bed were 99% closed but there was still enough of a gap for me to see the bed next to me and another gap that allowed me to see the nurses desk.

I had my eyes closed because I was tired when all of a sudden a boy rushes into the room with a girl in his arms. He's standing at the nurses desk but he was on an angle so I could just see the face of the girl.

Jin: Y/N!? Why is she like that? What happened to her?

I had to whisper so no one could hear me. If I stay quite i'll be able to find out what happened to her.  The boy placed her on the bed next to mine then the nurse told him to quickly get a boy named Kim Namjoon. Wait a minute......Kim Namjoon? As in the guy Y/N was yelling at last night?

5 MINUTES LATER
The guy that punched me came running into the nurses office and quickly locked the door. His eyes went directly to Y/N and he rushed to her. The nurse began explaining to him on how she ended up here.

Nurse: Namjoon it has  happened again.

What does she mean "Happened again"?

RM: But what's causing it?

Nurse: I think I have an idea on what it is. Has she cried and run a lot at all today?

RM: Yea......this morning we ran to school because we thought we were gonna be late and then she also ran away crying earlier because of Kim SeokJin.

Usually I would be happy to hear that I made her cry but for some reason I felt guilty.

Nurse: Hmmm...I think it has something to do with that. But I'm not fully sure. We'll just let her rest here for the time being then you can take the rest of the day off from school and bring her to the doctors.

Is it that serious they have to go to the doctor for it? Couldn't she just be tired? Whatever why do I care.

RM: Ok. Am I allowed to stay with her until she wakes up?

Nurse: Yea of course.

That namjoon guy looks and sounds like the person Y/N was chasing last night and he's the dude that punched me. That must be him. But why was he at her house yesterday? Do they live together? Are they dating!?

The thought of them dating made me mad from some reason. It's not like I care about     Y/N right?