1:11am

"hello?" i nervously ask, my cheeks flushed and my stomach fluttering so much its starting to hurt. it shouldn't, but it does.

"uh, hi?" he awkwardly chuckles, i can hear how nervous he is too. i like hearing his chuckles, its soft and vibrating, makes me smile.

"is this kevin?" i joke, trying to make things less awkward.

"you know who it is." he responds, it makes me aware of slight accent in his voice.

"lukey, are you australian?" i ask him, getting comfortable on my bed, positioning myself on my stomach and my propping my elbows.

"maybe."

"answer the question bitch."

"no."

"do it or else."

"or else what?"

"or else im hanging up."

"no! don't." he sounds so cute, submitting to me. i imagine him pouting at the thought lf me actually  hanging up on him, which i would never do because the sound of his voice is the most angelic thing i have ever heard.

"i like your voice, its nice." i tell him, with a smile on face. i wish i was next to him to watch him talk. oh, thats a weird thought to think.

"i love your voice, it sounds very pretty. i could listen to you talk all day." his comment makes me blush and giggle.

"trust me, you'll get bored of it." i said.

"i could never." he tries reassure me.

"but you could."

"shut up bitch, now tell me about this crush you have." i hear some ruffling in the background.

"what are you doing?" i avoid his question.

"im getting ready to jerk off to your voice." he tells me, without seeming fazed about it.

"oh really?" i try to sound seductive, "listen to this, i want you to rub your cunt in my face while i fiddle with my flaccid penis."

"you're fucking disgusting." he chuckles.

"yeah? well you're a guy so who's really the disgusting one?"

"tell me about your fucking crush."

"wow, so controlling. i love it. tell me more daddy." i fake moan, and turn over my stomach.

"fine don't tell me, i don't even care."

"okay fine i'll tell you. ugh, you beg way to much."

"only for you babygirl."

"anyways," i blush at his words, probably meaning nothing to him but to me, oh god i melt at those simple words.

"i don't like talking about this, i actually never talk about this. i don't even talk to my best friend about it."

"mhm."

"i wouldn't even describe it as a crush. i would call it a 'maybe you feel something for this person' type of emotion. but i hate thinking about it."

"and why is that?"

"because, its like, well- i don't know. i don't know words."

"you don't know words?" he chuckles at my stuttering. "just tell me what you feel."

"well, i feel- i just. ugh, fuck." i groan at my frustration.

"you know what i think? i think you're scared to admit it yourself."