-Saturday, June 22nd, 2019
🤰🏽30 Weeks

NARRATOR POV

Fortunately, Dakota was released from custody, and charges were dropped.

This was kind of like a warning, and if she got into more trouble, she'd be sentenced.

The main reason she was let off was because Kayla had shown up to her house.

DAKOTA POV

"Dakota."

"Hm?"

Ethan looked over at me as we laid in the bed together, cuddling.

"Why'd you get so mad at the fact Kayla was the one who drugged me."

I turned my body, so we were no longer spooning, but now facing eachother.

"Because."

"Because what?"

"It's hard to explain. You see, I care about you, even beyond being my boyfriend, my bestfriend. I just care for you as a human. So when you pile everything else on top of it, I care for you 10 times more. When I care about somebody, I make it my lifelong goal to protect them. So considering the fact that she put you in a fucking coma, I felt the need to end her."

He just stared back at me, his smile growing wider as I emptied my heart.

"You forgot you're pregnant? Don't do no shit like that anymore."

His hands made their way from my back to my ass.

"Pregnancy got you way thicker. Damn."

I blushed at the compliment and smiled, making eye contact with him.

"I love you so fucking much, Dakota. I hope you know that. Fine ass."

I laughed and he attacked my face and lips with kisses. After a while we started making out, and he'd flipped us so that he was on top of me, hovering between my legs.

"Baby, you know how I feel about sex during pregnancy."

He frowned and moved from between my legs.

"I'm sorry baby." I leaned over to him and pecked his lips.

Before I could move away he grabbed my face and brought it as close to his as possible.

As he began speaking, there were 3 soft knocks on my door.

"Just know, I'm going to destroy that pussy after you have my baby."

And soon as his sentence finished, the door creaked open. I sat up and got out of my bed, seeing as it was Raquel at my door.

Ethan gave my ass a hard slap as I was walked towards the door.

"Ethan!"

He chuckled as I exited the room, closing the door behind me.

Raquel and I walked into her room, and I sat down with her on the bed.