03

-Sunday, January 28th, 2018

RAQUEL POV

I got off of a sleeping Jacob, looking at him for a while before getting up and going upstairs to Dakota's room. I opened the door to find her asleep in her bed. I sighed and walked over to her, tapping the side of her face, hoping it was enough to wake her. She blinked a couple of times before opening her eyes and looking up at me. "Get up," I said with a smile, "I wanna cook."

She stretched in her bed and walked into the bathroom. She began her morning routine and I went to my bathroom to start mine.

30 Minutes Later

I walked into Dakota's room & laid in her bed.

I stared at her on the other side of the bed for a second, thinking of the many questions I could ask her right now.

"When are you gonna get with E?", I asked, hoping not to get her mad. She looked at me for a while before giggling, "I don't like him" she said, with a smile across her face. I rolled my eyes and nodded, "Sure", I said sarcastically. I knew her & what she liked, Ethan seemed to fit all her categories and hit all of her spots... ;)

1 Hour Later

ETHAN POV

We were all downstairs, sitting in the kitchen, laughing, talking, & eating the food Kota & Quel made, shit was good. Yesterday was Saturday, when the 'kitchen incident' happened with Dakota & I. But today's Sunday and I'm chilling.

Mid conversation, Jacob came over to Raquel and jumped on her, causing both of them to fall off of the bar stool and onto the floor. Oddly enough, it didn't seem like it hurt them.. they just laughed & giggled.

I didn't know how Dakota felt about them dating but watching them interact and be in love made me want Dakota so much more than I already did... & not just for sex.. for love too.
I put my arm around her, bringing her into a hug. She blushed and wrapped her arms around me, "Short ass".

"Fuck you", she laughed.. her laugh was so cute to me, I couldn't figure out why but it just was the most adorable sound. I squeezed her tighter, not wanting to pull away from the hug.

"Damn nigga, squeezing me like that? I might bust.", she laughed.

"My bad, I'm just lowkey not trying to let you go.."

She looked up at me and smiled.

RAQUEL POV

After slowing down on our hysteria, we made eye contact. It was deep and it felt like the longest time. His eyes were dark drown but the way they suited him, was so beautiful. He was so attractive. I put my hand on the side of his face, feeling his flawless cheek, and watching him turn red. He smiled at me and he pulled my face in for a kiss.

"Y'all niggas just nasty." I heard two voices say in sync. I separated from Jacob and got up, blushing and covering my smile. I walked back over to the stools with Jacob and he sat down & pulled me into his lap quickly after. I rolled my eyes at Ethan and Dakota, "Haters. Y'all just mad because ya both single and lonely", I said in a teasing manner, sticking out my tongue at them.

Dakota and Ethan stared at eachother with a "hmm" kind of look.. they broke eye contact & walked away.

"Movie Night Tonight?" I heard Dakota say as she made her way upstairs.

"Bet!", we all said in sync, dividing into different parts of the house.

tbc...