Jake's P.O.V

I grabbed her and started to kiss her, and to be honest I didn't know what I was doing. Raquel my life long friend was now the girl my lips where on. Her mom called her in a couple of minutes later, and she went inside. I walked backed to my house wondering what this meant for us. Where we together? Where we just friends? What where we?

When I got to my house I was greeted with a a delicious smell. My mom made pancakes, sausage, eggs, bacon, and freshly made orange juice. She's going all out now that I am finally home.

"Good morning Hun I didn't know you where up" my mom said confused knowing I sleep till all hours of the day.

"Yeah mom I went to go talk to Raquel" I said with a hint of happiness.

"Oh really well at breakfast you can tell me all about it"

"Okay mom." I said while I ran up the stairs. when I got to my room I went straight for my phone. 2 missed calls and 10 new messages all from the same person my manger.

When I finished reading his messages I called him.

"Hey."

"Don't you hey me where have you been. You haven't answered any of my calls or messages."

"Sorry dude but I been busy with family."

"Well you need to come home now. you have a career that you need to focus on. so if you don't want to be dropped from the label you better come back as soon as possible."

"Fine dude I'll be back in a day. bye."

I hung up pissed. I just told Raquel I loved her and now I have to disappoint her and leave again. This sucks major basketballs!!