Jake's P.O.V

Holding Raquel in my arms felt so good. I wanted to kiss her, but i knew she didn't want that. I knew right then and there my feelings for this girl i spent my childhood with started to grow. I also knew i was holding her to long, but i wanted her to stay in my arms. When she caught my eye I felt an urgh to kiss her and i knew that before things could happen i had to let her go.

" Um we should start walking and you know talking" I felt so stupid exscpially when she said " Okay um lets go" I knew that the voice she used was sad but why would she be? We walked for about two hours and we talked about anything and everything. Being with Raquel was so natural and easy. I wish it could be like this all the time. We reached an end of a road when Raquel said " I think we need to start walking back to my house."

When we finally made it to her house Raquel turned to me and said "I had a fun time Jake I wish it could be like this all the time." And with that she walked back into the house. I was left standing by her door in shock that she just said that. I whispered something that I never thought I would say "I love you Raquel."

I headed for my house knowing my mom would be scared to death if I wasn't home in like ten minutes. When I got inside my mom was on the couch watching tv and when she saw me she said " Where the flip where you. It's one in the morning. You left the house at ten." "I'm sorry mom I was with Raquel I guess I lost track of time." "Okay sweetie just don't stay out so late next time."

And with that I went to my room plopped on my bed and fell asleep