Raquel's P.O.V

I cant believe him. He's such a jerk! I mean what is wrong with him telling me i should have waited . No he left me behind. He got famous and ditched me because apparently I wasn't good enough for him. I wish he could see the day he left through my eyes. At the age of ten i already knew i was in love with him. i didn't want him to go, but i said he should go because it was his dream. Why do guys have to be such jerks!

When i got to my house i ran into my room as if my life depended on it . I put on Harry Potter & The Order Of The Phoenixx. I layed on my bed which is by the window. i don't know why i just like the fact that if i get accepted to Hogwarts i don't have to get to open the window to let the owl in. ( just kidding i know Hogwarts isn't real.)

As i started to drift off to bed i heard three taps on my window. at first i ignored them because i thought they where from the movie, and i started to drift off again. Then i heard the three taps again . when i opened the window ( don't ask me why i opened the window because I get super curious) I looked outside, and i notice that Jake was there. " What do you want Jake" i said a little irradiate to see him. " i wanted to take a walk like old times." " Why the hell should i go on a walk with you! You where such a jerk earlier tonight" " Please Raquel I just want to spend some time with you" " Fine just let me change into more suitable clothes because its freezing outside." " No Raquel!! your fine like always lets just go." " Okay! Are you going to catch me?" "yes! Just ;like old times lets hope this time we don't break anything."

Right after that Jake said that i jumped. When he caught me like a groom carries a bride into their honeymoon house. I felt a surge of tingles roll all over my body. That's when Jake said " Um we should start walking and you know talking." " Okay um lets go." I said with a hint of sadness in my voice i hope he didn't catch