Raquel's P.O.V

I woke up that morning feeling all giddy about the night before. Jake catching me was the best feeling in the world. Feeling his strong arms around my body. I'm smiling and it's for Jake. Normally when I think about Jake I frown, because I miss him.

When I looked at my phone it was nine so I figured it was time to get up and take a shower. When I got out of the shower and got dressed I headed for the kitchen to eat breakfast. Right when I say down the door bell went ring ring , and right on cue my mom said "Raquel will you be a doll and open the door."

When I opened the door Jake was right there. Before I could get anything out he brought his lips to mine. His tongue licked the bottom of my lips, and that's where I stopped my mom was in the kitchen I couldn't let her come out and she me making out with Jake.

I looked up at him and said " what was that for not that I didn't enjoy that, but why." "Raquel you mean everything to me. I know what your think how do you mean everything to me when I just got back, but Raquel I loved you ever since I saw you when we were young. Raquel I love you!"

Omg he loves me. Jake freaking Miller, and my best friend is in love with me. "Raquel?"

"Yeah"

"Are you gonna say anything back"

"Yes Jake I love you too."

And we started a make out session right there when we stopped we stayed locked in a hug.

"Raquel? Are you okay?" said my mom screaming from the kitchen.

" I'm perfectly fine mom."

"Jake I should go inside and eat breakfast."

"Okay Raquel. I love you. see you later.