Chapter 1

(What scarlet looks like above. Enjoy the chapter loves~ ❤️)

I sat on my bed with my computer in front of me, I was looking at haunted places when I heard my phone buzz I grabbed it and saw it was a text from Brielle.

Brielle
Hey, I found a haunted place 😉

Me
I swear Bri if this a another god damn blind date I'm going to kill you.

Brielle
It's not I promise!

Me
Uh huh that's what you said last time

Brielle
It's not it's really not I promise

Me
Fine then what's the place?

Brielle
Uh it's called a abandon house

Me
😒 uh huh tell me about it.

Brielle
Well....... I'll tell you if you come over..!

Me
I swear belle

Brielle
Come over

Me
Fine......

I got up and sighed I got dressed from my pajamas "it's like 12:00" I mutter snow my white husky looks up at me from her white dog bed beside my bed. I put on a cameo jacket and black shoulderless crop top and black shorts and black boots. I grabbed my keys from my dresser and walked out of my room and walked out of the kitchen and outside and locked my door and ran to my car. I got in and started the car up and drove to Brielle's house. I ran to her door and knocked she opened the door and I walked in "so where's my blind date?" I asked sitting down in her couch "actually there is no blind date" she said closing and locking her door I sighed relieved "thank god that last guy fucking weird" I said as she sat beside me. She shrugged "well uh are you over shadow.....?" She asked softly "he can go fuck himself!" I said she nodded "yeah" she said and turned the tv on we watched it and talked till about 3 in the morning. "Do you just wanna stay here?" She asked I nodded "yeah I'm tired as hell" I said she got up and walked into her room and made me a small but I'd say comfortable bed beside hers.

(Sorry the chapter is short but I hoped you enjoyed it! ❤️ 373 words only i usually have longer chapters ❤️)