I'M HABITUATED TO YOU

«« I'm habituated to you »»

A man, who is in his early twenties is riding a bike 'Suzuki Gixxer SF 250' of black colour with such a speed that is equal to a person who is trying to win a bike ride but he is not participating in one. He is fascinated with bikes and he claims them to be his first love. Riding bike is his passion and he had rode almost all models' bikes, perks of being only child of rich family yet this bike 'Suzuki Gixxer SF 250' holds a special place in hell s heart as it is last gift by his grandpa before his grandpa's death took place. He finds happy in riding bikes. He many times crossed his speed limit and never got caught. Weird! He never thought soon his love will be claimed by someother being even though his first love will be his bike. He reached his university and parked his bike. He took off his helmet and hoped down with a swag by swinging his right leg over bike. Atmosphere is silent as already all students are in their classes as it's the time for their first period. He walked with confident towards principal cabin where he collected his time table and other stuff.

"Welcome Mr.Kunj Sarna." said receptionist with a warm smile which he returned with his own after handovering his appointing form to her after filling it.

A class, where students are busy in their own world shouting, talking, gossiping, studying and pulling pranks on each other as their professor hadn't entered to their class yet. Exactly after five minutes professor entered with the same boy following her. Noticing her, class fell silent. She stood at center in front of board and said

"Students he is our new student Kunj Sarna. He is new to our city, who got transferred from other university to here. l hope you all will treat him good with a warm welcome." Many rolled their eyes at teacher's intro. They are not kids that she should order them but none dared to speak word. She has that aura around her. She is a little strict compared to other teachers which created a distance between her and students. None mind to cross it.

" I hope you will also feel comfortable and mingle with them." said Professor to Kunj. Even Kunj felt little weird as it look similar to any school introduction. He ignored it.

"Thankyou Madam." replied Kunj. Then he went and sat beside a man.

" Hey bro I'm Yuvraj Luthra. You can call me Uv and you? " introduced Uv himself ignoring what professor is saying by putting his hand forward for a shake.

"Hi. I'm Kunj Sarna" they shook their hands and went on silent mode when professor started her lesson. Kunj felt little difficult as they were in middle of a lesson so he found himself being little uncomfortable with her lecture to understand. He thought to ask notes from Uv later.

After all classes got completed, everyone left except Kunj, Uv and one more girl. That girl came forward towards duo and patted on Uv's shoulder.

" Hi Uv." she greeted. With Uv, Kunj also turned back to look at pretty girl standing in front of them smiling cutely with a twinkle in her eyes. Kunj stood there mesmerised by her who is looking like an angel in red colour T-shirt and black jeans with her hair left open which is increasing her beauty. He shook his head to get rid of those thoughts.

"Uv, Mahi said she had called you at morning and you have neither answered any nor called back ." said that girl referring to Uv's girlfriend, who is absent today busy in making some date plan for them to spend some time alone.

"My phone was in silent and I haven't noticed as I was busy." said Uv explaining why he didn't lift his girlfriend's call and now he need to make it up for her. He knew that she can never be angry with him yet he likes to surprise her.

"By the way Twinkle, he is Kunj and he is new to our college." said Uv introducing Kunj. As Uv know not only Twinkle but none of the student pays interest when new student is introduced in class. They make friends by talking to them personally in their own way.

OS BY ME (ON TWINJ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें