Eugene's outfit above ⬆️
Eugene
We arrived at the next stop, an hour before Daddy had to perform. Daddy getting changed, in leathery pants and his gold blazer. We went inside the building, standing around backstage, having to watch Daddy perform.

Thinking about everything, fiddling with my scarf that I had round my neck as my arm got tired from playing with my pony tail. Mummy sitting down, and watching Daddy with a smile on her face, after three songs he comes off stage, all sweaty and hot. "Eugene get Daddy a drink," he said, I went into the cooler next to me, seeing cold drinks. I pulled one out and gave it to him. He drinks some, then puts it down. Taking off his blazer, and dropping it on me as he walked back on stage. Daddy!

It's smells as well, eww! I put it down on the box I was sitting on, looking at the picture, reading the back. I'm hurting inside, it's mostly because of Daddy, he ignores me. Mummy was like that too, but what if she goes back to ignoring me?  I couldn't watch, I went outside when Mummy wasn't looking, looking at the picture of Mummy and Daddy holding baby me.

I wondered around, holding the picture. Then sitting down, holding it. It's windy, making it harder to hold the picture. The wind was so much, blowing the picture out my grip. "No!" I cried, as I ran after it. Since it was dark, it was harder to see.

I kept running till it landed inside a bin. A green bin. I climbed on some boxes to try and reach the picture, leaning inside further and further. "Ahh!" I screamed, falling inside it, seeing the picture was alright but now I'm stuck.

Sarah
The concert was amazing, Brendon really killed it this time. The crowd loved him. "Wasn't that a great performance Eugene. Eugene?" I said and then looked seeing he was gone. Oh no! He's gone, he's gone! "Eugene!" I screamed, seeing Zac coming towards me, "What's wrong Sarah?" He said, I tried to pull myself together "Eugene is gone. He's missing!" I cried, other security guards came up to me asking me, "What does he look like?"

I calmed myself down thinking, "he's a little boy aged six. Has short dark brown hair with a ponytail. Stands around three foot nine, wears a white short sleeved shirt with blue jeans, brown shoes and a scarf. You gotta find him." I said giving the best description I could.

"We will Sarah, don't worry we will find him. Besides he couldn't have gone far." Zac said then was about to signal Brendon, but then I said, "he's performing, it'll let down the people who paid money to see him." I said, then thinking again, this is Eugene he's our child who matters the most to us, "I'm telling him, he has the right to know." Zac said.

"Brendon! Brendon, just two secs! Brendon!" Zac yelled, making Brendon stop in mid performance, "sorry guys, I'll just be a sec." he said as he walked off stage, seeing me and Zac. "What is it, I'm in the middle of a performance that people paid money for." He added.

"Eugene is gone, he's missing!" I said almost crying. Brendon looked as if he was going to flip out in rage, "what?! Does that kid ever stay put?!" Zac tried to calm him down, saying "Brendon calm down! We're going to find him, he can't have gone far."

"What am I supposed to do now?" Brendon said looking over to the waiting crowd, "go back on stage and continue, we got this." I said, Brendon going back on stage and then security guards come back to the room, saying "we've searched the whole building, there's no sign of him. We may have to call, the police."

"Before you do, we'll search outside and if we can't find him then we'll get the police involved," Zac said, going off with the security guards "don't worry Sarah, we'll find him." I'm going with them, I want to find my little child.

"I'm going with you, can't sit around here worrying." I said, following them Zac didn't say anything, letting me tag along. It was windy and cold out inside, poor Eugene must be freezing if he's out here.