"tell her, Darling"

"What are we going to do with you 2?!" Amenadiel yelled. 
"NOTHING!!" Lucifer roared, pulling Lucy behind his back. "You will leave us!! Alone!! and never bother us again!"
Amenadiel growled before his wings spread out and flew back to heaven, with no other words to say.
Lucy was left shivered in her fathers arms.
"They tortured you?" Lucifer asked in a wavered tone looking down at her,  pressing her against his chest.
"Why didn't you tell me Lucy?" he asked now holding her face. She let out a shaky breath before she shook her head "It just... It wasn't important to know father. I. I shrugged it away. Well. I try to anyway." She sighed before she bit her lips and shook her head gently. "The things I was tortured by. I can't forget them. They were... hell on heaven.. if that's even a thing." she let out a soft chuckle. Lucifer sighed before he pulled her in his chest again.
"Well I will never let anything happen to you ever again." he told her reassuringly before pressing his lips against her temple. 
Lucy was actually relaxed. Safe. Just being in her fathers arms calmed her. She was in. Well. this is Ironic. Heaven. 

*Few days after this incident* 

Lucy actually became a civil consultant to the LAPD like her father. She was labelled with that title at the lieutenants office in the LAPD precinct. You know?  Although she and Lucifer are the royal family of Hell, they still made a hell  of good on earth. 
"well well. If it isn't Lucy Morningstar, Princess of Hell and LAPD civilian consultant" Lucifer smirked with pride at his  cherub well... devil princess but in his eyes she's still a cherub. Lucy smirked in reply  while they were walking up to Chloe's desk. 
"why thank you." Lucy spoken through a low purr as she seen a female officer walking her way "well Hello" she said licking her lip in satisfaction. The officer blushed at Lucy's remark. 
"isn't there anything you and I don't do the same?" Lucifer asked still with a proud smirk 
"whatever do you mean?" she asked with a light squint of the eye before he let out a chuckle "exactly" He purred before he kissed her head and continued to make way to the blonde detectives desk. 

"Detective! Do we have another case?" Lucifer asked sitting on the edge of the desk. 
"I'm still closing this one. and why is she still showing up on our Cases Lucifer? I thought this was the only case she's gonna be in!" Chloe said still not looking up from her half written pages with a pen pointed at Lucy.
Lucy's mouth gaped open in shock before she scoffed "rude." she mumbled once more to herself. Lucifer sighed again before he  confided with the detective
"Actually detective. She's a consultant now, like me. Isn't this exciting?!" 
"Fun!" Chloe spoken with a monotone. Lucy's mouth gaped even more "Again. Rude. does she even like me?" She asked with a frown worn on her face. 
"Is there a problem detective?" Lucifer asked appalled. 
"No. No problem... just.. what?... an 18 year old.. being in cases.. seeing dead bodies.. gruesome deaths.. Does that worry you?" 
"trust me detective. She's seen far more worse for centuries in hell" He said normally as ever. Chloe reluctantly nodded her head "Uh huh. I'm going to skip your metaphors while I still close this recent case." she said before going back to her papers. 

Lucy and Lucifer gave a look to each before he reached out his arm for her making her grin and walk with him out of the office. "call me if there's a case detective" Lucifer said on their way out before they bumped into Dan 
"Ah!! Right!! Lucy! This is Dan! You met him right?" Lucifer said gesturing to the detective "Ah! Right! Detective douche!" Lucy said lifting a finger in the air because of the remembrance. 
"Correct!" Lucifer said nodding vigorously. Dan let out scoff and nodded "nice! How about you two put up a site about me and make fun of me there too, huh?"
"Oh! That's a lovely Idea. Are you up for it darling?" Lucifer chimed
"he had me at 'make fun of me' " she said with an excited smirk. Dan sighed and rolled his eyes "this is what I'm gonna come to work for" he mumbled to himself before he shown them pursed lips "Nice to meet you again Lucy" he said with a made up smile. Lucy genuinely smiled in response "and you" she said lightly nodding. Lucifer chuckled at his daughters mannerisms. "shall we, my dear?" He asked
"we Shall, your highness" She said with a smile before wrapping her arm around his while walking out of  the precinct. "Where are we going exactly?" She asked with a confused squint. 
"You. My darling. Are going to meet another best friend of mine." and with that he sped off to an upwards direction. 

Lucy found herself in front of a building making her squint her eyes in confusion again. "Um. Dad? where are we exactly?"
"Don't worry about it darling. I make recent visits with a doctor named Linda Martin, and she's been helping me quite a lot. And today. My dear. You're going to meet her" he told her before he walked up to the front door and opened it for her. 
"You come to see a doctor? But we have a lot of them in hell father, why do you trust them? How do you pay them?"She asked still walking in and looking back at her father with her eyebrows knitted in a straight line traced with confusion and concern.
"No problem of that Darling. Doctor Linda is quite the trust worthy therapist. No need to worry my little devil monster" He said cupping her cheeks before kissing her forehead. "and I used to pay her with sex but now she's just giving me a discount. Now come on. My appointment is just now."  he said to her before he walked into the room
"Hello Lucifer" The doctor's dainty tone brightened the room along with her smile. 
"Doctor Linda. I assume you never met my daughter, have't you?" Lucifer said to her leaving her shocked and surprised.
"D.. Daughter? You have a daughter?" She stammered before she let out a nervous chuckle "Alrighty then." She said letting out a breath. Lucy came in with a strut. "Hello Doctor. Lucy. Morningstar. Pleasure to meet you" Lucy said taking out her hand for Linda to shake. Linda slowly lifted it up and shook it gently "Nice to meet you Lucy. Please. Take a seat." 

Lucifer and Lucy sat next to each other before Lucy felt herself being pulled by her father into his chest. 
"So, Lucifer. How are you?" 
"Very good doctor. I have my job, I have the detective in my life. And now. I have my little devil princess with me." he said as he squeezed her more into his embrace, before kissing a peck on her head  "I'm quite happy" he said genuinely. 
"Uh huh. Right... I'm feeling a strong connection here. Lucy... what do you love most about your father?" The blonde therapist asked pressing her lips against her praying form of hands. 
"Oh. Will. I." Lucy chuckled nervously before she said "Well. The thing that I mostly like of him is" she sighed before she turned to find her father looking at her in suspicion and curiosity. She paused before she let out another sigh and head shake "I.. um... well.. everything." she replied with a soft smirk on her face. "there's nothing I would change about my father" She replied before she actually felt her heart drop "I.. I missed him when I was taken away. I missed his hugs. I missed his head kisses. I missed his everything. I miss his night song. I"
"Hold up!" Linda said raising a hand in the air. "Night song? What is that Lucy?" 
"Oh! well. Before I go to sleep, he used to sing to me on his piano." 
"Well.. That sounds lulling. That is sweet of you Lucifer. And yet you say that you're the devil" 
"Oh he is the devil" Lucy spoken through a nod and a soft smile. "He's just misunderstood from the bible, Doctor. He was actually an angel. He was made to Rule Hell for eternity by my grandfather. Not because he wanted to.He's not truly evil. He's just made out to be."
"Tell her, darling." Lucifer said taking his glance off his daughter and on his therapist.
"Right" Linda said nodding indubitably. 
Lucifer sighed again. Lucy frowned again with a raised eye brow. 
"You see what I have to put up with?" Lucifer asked his daughter. 
"Bloody hell!" Lucy frowned into thin air.