Meet My Daughter - Douglas Booth x Reader

You walked onto the set with your dad Jeff Tremaine. After working for so long to create this movie, he is finally getting to shoot it and he wanted you to help out with it as well as be an actor in the movie since that was what you were going to university for. You were to play Tommy's girlfriend/fiance Roxy. 

This was your first time being brought to the set and you couldn't be more excited. "Come on Y/N, I'm gonna bring you to go and meet the cast," your dad said, walking to an area where a bunch of people were sitting and talking amongst themselves, and you felt yourself get nervous as you approached them all. 

"Guys! Meet my daughter Y/N," your dad said, gesturing to you. "Y/N, this is Colson, Daniel, Iwan, and Douglas!" 

"Hey," you said waving to them all, but only looking at Douglas. He caught your eye right away.

"So, Jeff tells us that you'll be playing Tommy's girlfriend Roxy in the movie?" Douglas asked you. His accent made him even more attractive. 

"Yeah, I guess I am," you told him. "I'm excited to be in the movie." 

"We're all excited to have you here," Colson said, walking past you with everyone else to go and get ready for the next scene. You looked back at all the chairs to see Douglas sitting there still. 

"Don't you have to go and get ready?" you asked him, looking confused. 

"No, the scene's I am in are done with today," he said, standing up and walking over to you. "Would you want to go and get coffee? I can help you go over your lines too if you'd like?" 

You bit your lip and nodded. "Yeah, I'd like that," you said. 

He smiled and picked up his book with all the scenes in it. "Here, we can use my book since you don't have yours yet," he said, gesturing for you to follow him. 

He brought you to a nice little coffee shop a couple of blocks away from the set. They had some relaxing music playing softly in the background and you could smell the fresh coffee being made. "What can I get for you?" Douglas asked you. 

"Hmm," you said, thinking about it for a second. "I'll have a latte with soy milk," you told him. "And here's the money for it," you said, handing it to him. 

"No! It's my treat," he said, handing it back to you. 

"Well then I'm buying tomorrow," you said, crossing your arms. 

"So there's gonna be a tomorrow?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, taking the coffee's from the worker and handing you yours. 

"Well," you said, sitting down at a table in the corner. "That'll depend on how today goes," you told him giggling. 

You both sat at that table, sipping on your coffee's and going over lines with Douglas pretending to be both Tommy and his character Nikki. Once you had run through your lines about a million times, a worker came up to your table. "Uhh sorry to cut your date short, but we're closing now so I have to ask you guys to leave."

"Okay, no problem," you said, standing up with Douglas and walking outside. 

"Do you want to go for a walk before we head back?" Douglas asked you. "Maybe we can actually get to know each other better?"

"Sure! Let's take the long way around," you told him. You walked for what seemed like hours. You got to know each other, talked about your dreams and goals, your family life, past relationships. Everything. The next thing you knew, your phone was ringing. It was your dad. "Hello?" you answered. 

"Y/N?" he asked, sounding relieved. "Where are you? Why weren't you answering your phone?"

"Sorry, Douglas took me to go and get coffee to run over lines and we ended up going out for a walk. My phone must have been on silent." 

"It's fine," he said. "Tell Douglas I'll be talking to him when I see him."

"Alright dad I will," you said, hanging up after saying bye. "My dad says that he's going to be talking to you when he sees you," you told him, giggling. 

He chuckled and shook his head, looking up at the sky. "Hey look! The sun is starting to set," he said, pointing at the gorgeous sunset over the hills. 

"Oh my god, it's beautiful," you said, looking at it happily. 

You didn't notice, but Douglas was looking at you now. "You're beautiful," he said, smiling widely at you. 

"What?" you said, looking at him confused. 

"Uhh, sorry," he said, looking down at his feet while scratching the back of his neck. 

"No, it's okay," you said, smiling at him. "You look pretty beautiful too," you told him, giving him a wink. 

"Thanks," he said, smiling down at you. "I think it's time that we get back."

You guys started walking back toward the set where your dad was waiting for you at the front gates. You both walked up to him and smiled widely, giving him a big wave like you did when you were a child. "And just what do you think you were doing with my daughter Douglas?" your dad said, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow at him. 

"U-Uh..I just took her to the coffee shop to help her go over her lines Jeff, th-that's all," Douglas told Jeff. 

Your dad started laughing and shaking his head. "It's fine Doug, I was just trying to fuck around with you. I don't care that you took her to get coffee. I'm glad you did actually," he said, smiling at the two of you. "But I swear to god, if you get close to her and hurt her, I'll do the same to you and fire you from the film on top of it." 

"Aye, aye captain," Douglas said, giving your dad a little salute after. You laughed at their conversation and shook your head, yawning after. 

"I'm tired dad," you said, "Can we go home now?"

"Sure thing Y/N," he said, walking towards the car. 

"I'll see you tomorrow Douglas," you said, walking with your back towards the car so you could look at him. 

"See you tomorrow Y/N," Douglas said, smiling as he watched you walk away. You turned your back to him and climbed into the car, watching as your new crush got smaller in the distance as your dad drove down the road.