Sweet Dreams - Nikki Sixx x Douglas Booth

Alrightttt here's another imagine that was requested by @littlemeep6 I hope it was to your liking and that I didn't write a totally shit imagine. I PROMISE AFTER THE NEXT IMAGINE I WILL POST A MICK ONE. I feel bad because I haven't done him in a while and he deserves to have just as much attention. 

--------------------

You woke up in the morning, smiling widely to yourself. You kept having this reoccurring dream about Douglas ever since they started filming The Dirt. Nikki would bring you by the set every couple of times a week to say hi to everyone and to see how things were going. You had become very attracted to the way Douglas looked when he was dressed up as Nikki, and you didn't know what to do about it. 

"Babe, I wish I knew you when you were younger," you tell your husband. 

"Why's that?" he asked, looking at you confused. 

"Well seeing Douglas dressed as young you, it just really makes me wish I could have known you in that part of your life," you say.

"Is that what you've been dreaming about?" he asks, raising an eyebrow at you playfully. 

"Yes, yes it is," you say, looking down a little embarrassed. 

"Well what if I could make that dream a reality?" he asked, raising his eyebrow at you.

"Y-You would do that?" you asked, slightly shocked. 

"As long as if I can be a part of it," he said, smirking at you widely. 

"Of course you can be a part of it!" you said, happily. "Why wouldn't you be?"

"I just had to make sure," he told you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Douglas," Nikki said as he walked up to him. 

"Hey, Nikki, what's up?" he asked, looking at him and then at you. He was dressed up in his costume and you couldn't help but stare at him. He looked so much like Nikki when he was younger. Well, you could only judge that by pictures but it was a pretty close resemblance and it turned you on. 

"I have a question for you," Nikki told him. 

"Alright, ask away," Douglas told him, smiling. 

"Will you have a threesome with Y/N and me?" Nikki asked, raising an eyebrow at him. 

You could see Douglas thinking about it for a minute, but then he had an answer for the two of you. "Sure, why not?" he said, shrugging. 

"Perfect, come to my place tonight around 9 dressed like you are now," Nikki told him. Douglas nodded and winked at you. 

"See you guys later."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure about this Nikki?" you asked, looking at him seriously after you got changed. 

"Well, seeing you in the outfit makes it an even easier yes," he said smirking as he put his hands on your hips and pulled you into his lap so you were straddling his waist. He picked out sexy lingerie for you to wear. He then pulled you into a deep kiss and squeezed your hips tightly. You let out a small groan, but the moment is interrupted by the doorbell. "I'll go get it, babe," Nikki said, laying you down on the bed. "You stay here and we will be right back up."

You nodded understandingly and got yourself comfy on the California king bed. You heard footsteps making their way up to your bedroom and you bit your lip out of excitement. "Well don't you look hot," you heard Douglas say in his American accent he uses for the movie. You let a smirk form on your face. 

"I can say the same about you two," you told them, looking from Douglas than to your husband. 

"Well let's get this started," Nikki said, taking off his shirt. Douglas did the same and walked over and hovered over your face. He then leaned in and kissed you deeply and lovingly. It felt just the way it did when Nikki kissed you. 

You felt Nikki start to take off your lingerie piece. He started to rub circles on your clit, earning a moan from you. Douglas was smirking against your lips now, as you had his member in your hands. You started to pump him slowly, in a teasing way. 

You gasped as you felt Nikki's tongue meet your sensitive parts, licking small circles in the most sensitive areas. You gripped Douglas' member tighter and started to pump faster. Douglas kissed down to your chest, taking one breast in one hand and sucking and biting on the other one. Your breathing had grown heavy at this point and you were having trouble controlling the amount your body was shaking. 

Douglas moved so he was beside you, laying down on his back. Nikki got you onto your hands and knees and entered in you slowly. You let out a quiet groan, lowering your mouth onto Douglas' hard member. Nikki started thrusting harder and faster as you sucked Douglas' faster, starting to deep throat him every now and then. 

After a while of going on this way, you could feel yourself getting close, but before you could say anything, Douglas was coming in your mouth. You swallowed it with ease, feeling Nikki release inside you, followed by your release. Nikki knew exactly how to make sure you both came at the same time and you were grateful for it. 

Douglas got up and got dressed. "Thanks for that man," Nikki said to him, laying down beside you. 

"No, thank you Nikki. You're a lucky guy," Douglas told him. 

"I know I am," he says, looking at you and giving you a deep and passionate kiss as Douglas left.