Doesn't matter though. She discussed this with Jongin and he agreed and surely this whole situation won't last much longer than a month, two tops. So she takes another deep breath and makes her way over to the corner booth, clearing her throat to announce her presence and having to bite her lip in order not to gape at the other woman again. Jisoo is looking up at her with eyes far greener than the picture made them out to be – admittedly, the lighting in the picture left much to be desired, but still – and Jennie needs an actual moment to get herself together.

"Jisoo?" She finally asks, her voice cracking a little at the end.

"Yes. You must be Jennie." Jennie simply nods and only moves to sit when Jisoo motions to the empty booth across from her. She places her purse on the table and shrugs out of her jacket before getting comfortable and daring to look at Jisoo again.

"So," Jisoo clears her throat and the action is almost awkward, betraying a nervosity Jennie herself only briefly felt, "about your ad."

"Yes. Do you have any questions?"

"I just wondered... why?"

Let's take this moment to rewind and go back in time for a bit.

.

Jennie has been dating Jongin for some five months, quite happily so. Okay no, that's not entirely true; it's what she's been telling herself, but it's not true. She is content. Jongin is kind and good to her and obviously very much in love with her and while Jennie isn't too sure about the in love part herself, there is certainly a part of her that loves him.

What also helps is that Jongin is happy to oblige Jennie in her sexual desires, of which she has a lot. It's always been that way: Jennie is a sexual person and if it was up to her she would have sex at least once a day, every day.

Unfortunately, that's a bit too much for Jongin's own personal libido and also nearly impossible with his work schedule. He's at the office until at least 7, sometimes 8 every night, afterwards he comes home, they have dinner, clean the dishes and then he showers before going to bed to read a book before going to sleep.

If you ask Jennie, there is plenty of time and opportunity to have sex in that time. During the cleaning of the dishes for example, which she will gladly neglect and postpone to the next morning in favor of an orgasm. Or during his shower, which they could share and also save water in the process. Or while he's in bed reading his book, which really won't walk away if he chooses Jennie over it.

Still, they have enough sex to keep Jennie at least mildly satisfied and he's good and kind, so she's content.

Or rather, she was. Some five weeks prior to Jennie meeting Jisoo in a cute diner, somewhere in the middle of the city, she found herself getting gloriously naked with Jongin. The night was pretty much perfect and Jennie was more than happy to celebrate that with hopefully three rounds of sex, at least.

There was a moment where Jongin initially declined, stating he was tired and had to get up early the next morning, but Jennie persuaded him with her Jennie Kim™ – and the way she popped an extra button on her blouse probably also helped.

So there they were, in their bedroom, getting gloriously naked. At that point it had been nearly a week since they'd had sex and Jennie was nearing insanity. So imagine her happy surprise when the first thing Jongin does, once she's finally naked and on the bed, is going down on her. Usually she has to ask and he doing it of his own accord is a nice change of pace.

But it became pretty clear pretty quickly just why he went down on her right away. He was sloppy and obviously unfocused and well... tired. So Jennie pulled him up, asked him what was wrong and with his head hung he admitted that not only was he tired, he just wasn't feeling it, hadn't felt it for almost a week now. The evidence of this statement hung limply between his legs.