Chapter 24

First off I would like to say I'm soooo sorry that I haven't updated in a very long time!! You can tell me if you hate me.... but I would like if you didn't. So first I will do a recap, then get on with the story!

Recap -

"I love you Kay. I don't care what he says." Hunter said in my ear after a while.

"I love you too Hunter." I said. I was now just lightly crying.

"Kay, will you be my girlfriend?" Hunter asked me.

~~~~

I looked down at Hunter with soo much love it almost hurt.

"Yes. Yes I will." I told him. A smile as wide as his face exploded on his face. I couldn't help but smile back.

"So, what do you want to do?" He asked me.

"You wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure. What movie?"

"Forrest Gump." I told him.

~~~~

"Why would you leave him?? He loves you!!!" I cried. I had a box of tissues lying next to me and about 30 used ones also. Hunter turned and looked at me.

"Are you kidding? No one cares! Besides Jenny can do what she wants. She's hot. " I turned and looked at him.

"One, she is a hoe! Two, Forrest is such a sweet guy! I just never got what she would leave him. And in the end, she keeps the secret that he has a child!! That is what a hoe does! she didn't even deserve to have his last name." I yelled at him. He stared at me with wide eyes.

"It's just a movie." He calmly told me.

"Like hell it's just a movie! If I did that to you in would you be mad?" I asked him. He nodded. "You would get sad because you couldn't do anything to help raise him while I was slaving to." He nodded again.

I heard a knock at the door so I got up leaving Hunter to think. When I opened the door, it was Jenny.

'speak of the devil and he shall apear' I thought to myself.

"I'm here to see Hunter." She said. I nodded and called Hunter.

"What?" Hunter yelled. I didn't want him to talk to her. She waisted so much of his life when it was all a lie. No the baby wasn't his. No nothing. I was angry at her. No I was livid.

When I didn't come return the call, Hunter got up and came to the door. When he saw Jenny, his face hardened.

"What do you want?" Hunter asked her. " I just wanted to tell you that our little boy is doing fine." She snipped at him.

"Funny. He isn't mine." Hunter told her. You could see the tears starting to well up in her eyes.

"He might not be your blood, but he is just as much yours." Jenny cried. "Get out." Hunter said. She didn't say anything, she just left. Hunter closed the door.

"Let's get ready for your party." Hunter smiled at me and then walked off.

* * * * * *

I looked down at my watch. My party is supposed to start in 10 minutes and I'm not even ready yet. Hunter and I were going to get ready, but then we got into a pillow fight and stuff got heated from there.

He still hasn't given me my dress yet. I just got out of the shower and I know I won't have enough time to do the hair style I wanted. It was all Hunter's fault.

As I was in the bathroom rushing to put on make-up, Hunter walks in.

"Why aren't you ready yet?" he asked me. I turned and gave him a look that would kill. "All I'm saying is that your party starts in two minutes, and its 30 away from here." I contuniued my look.

"Thank you, Hunter. I just wanted t be reminded that I was going to miss my party." I turned around and continued to work on my make-up. I could see that my hair was drying so I stopped and worked on it.

As soon as everything was done I turned around to get my dress on. I was going even if nobody was there.

****

Thirty minutes later I arrived at the venue my party was supposed to be at. I walked in. Of course it was empty. You could see where guests had been and how they had left. It was truely sad how I missed it.

I sat down in a chair. I wish I could have gone. I know it was just a party but I wanted to go. If I had to miss it again, I would wish I was with Hunter like I was.

I looked down into my lap. I had on the dress that I bought. I smiled.

All of the suden the lights came on. I looked up expecting to see hunter but instead I saw everyone. I started to cry seeing that they were here.

They all smiled as I got up and walked over to them.

"What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"Are we late?" Mia asked me. I shook my head no.

"I was the one that was late." I told them.

"No? Hunter said that the party was moved to 4 instead of 3." she said. My eyes widened. I turned around to see Hunter looking at me.

"Why wouldn't you tell me that?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"I wanted to give you a very special night. What other way to supprise you?" he asked. I smiled for the first time that night.

"I love you Hunter." I said to him. He walked towards me and smiled.

"I love you too." he said. A slow song came and we started to dance.

As the song continue on more people started to dance. I layed my head on Hunter's shoulder as his grip on my waiste tightened. I never want this moment to end.

As the slow song came to an end, Hunter stepped away and got on one knee.

"Kay, will you do the honor of becoming my wife?" He asked me nervously like i would say no.

Tears started coming down my face. It was so cheesy like in the movies.

"Y-y- yes." I nodded my head repeatily. He smiled and slipped the diamond ring on my finger. He then kissed me with all the love in the world.

Finally, finally he was all mine till the end of time.

~~~~~~~~~

Ok so first i would like to say that I am a horrible person for not updating! i will be putting up the epilog shortly! Sorry for any mistakes, I was rushing to get this chapter finished with.

It has been hard to update with what has been happeneing, and school is a pain.

Hope you like it! it was really cheesy but thats how I wanted it!!

Till next time,

~comment

~ vote

~share

~ stormey<3